“Great food & service!”

Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Byob, authentic Lebanese cuisine. Dine in or take out. Catering is also available.
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We had a chicken pita, a chicken shawarma salad, and the chicken skewer platter with rice, hummus & pita bread. Very ample portions, reasonably priced and delicious! Employees are very friendly and attentive. Great place to go with firends.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped by around five. Glad I did. The place was to be filled later. I enjoyed watching a group at couches in the front share brought drinks and conversation. Reminded me of times in Europe. Food was good

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Walked in with friends. We were directed to the table closest to the door( wow that never happened before). Turned it down and got a table at the back of the restaurant that was empty. At this point service was very good. The food was very good. Before we were finished with the meal music so loud that we could not talk came from the front of the space. We asked our waitperson about it. She said the amp was pre-set. Give me a break!! I was sitting with two knowledgable people concerning music-not true. Finally an owner came by and I complained again that we could not talk.(by the way- the family next to us left during the din). Then the music stopped. I guess they thought that if they were not playing for the Hershey Arena they could not play. Do people return for good food and service when they cannot communicate.?

2  Thank Courthouse067
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Had an absolutely fantastic lunch here--falafel, veggie pita with baba ganoush. Great service and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Four of us had lunch and got different entrees. The best dish was the Shawarma sandwich. I had the lamb skewers and the first lamb piece was delicious, but unfortunately, the other pieces were gamey. The French fries served with the skewers were delicious. We also enjoyed the hummus, baba gannouj and lebneh (yogurt cheese).