“Local Delivery”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Lewistown
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Domino's does deliver, and their pizza isn't bad most of the time, but it's not the best. This local one has a habit of burning the crust. If you don't mind going to get your pizza yourself, then I'd go to the OIP in Burnham, or if you want a good wood fired pizza, Boulevard BBQ. Also, you should avoid their subs. They really suck compared to most places we've tried.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I accidentally dialed Domino's when I meant to call the Original OIP to order two large pies. The pizza was good, in a slightly different style than the Original. I finished 3 slices instead of 2 slices that I normally take. : )