“Got VERY Sick from Undercooked Chicken”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #30 of 41 Restaurants in Lewistown
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We love KFC and have eaten here often. Yes, the chicken can be greasy and not exactly a healthy salad... I am fine for all of that but we recently visited and received undercooked chicken tenders and "Chicken Little" sandwiches. I ate 3 of the tenders which were a little on the "chewy" side, but I blamed the chicken for being tough as it seemed to be cooked well. My wife took a bite of her chicken little and told me she did not think the chicken was cooked to a satisfactory temperature. We threw out her sandwiches and my remaining tenders. Within an hour, I began to suffer from gastric distress in pain that evolved into a full blown nightmare. After expelling the food, I felt fine. I doubt we will visit this location again.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The buffet is gone. Cashier said they make more money by selling menu items. All that remains is a very limited (smaller than normal) kfc menu. The chicken was dry and the biscuits were extremely hard and totally inedible. Extremely disappointing.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

The very first KFC I've ever seen that offers a buffet. A buffet - let THAT sink in for a moment. KFC, and all you can eat. Win / Win! - And let me tell you, it's AWESOME! Good food, low price (less than $9 a person), and friendly staff.

What more can I say? It was an excellent choice for dinner for 2 very hungry people after working a 12 hour day. I made 2 trips and my fiancé made 4. Needless to say, we left with full bellies! The restaurant appeared closed from the outside, maybe the windows were fogged from the lower temps? But inside it was clean and organized. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

I wish more KFC's had buffet's as we'd eat there more often!!!!!! And you can't beat the price!

Note; The parking lot was a little gloomy and I couldn't find any actual designated "parking" lines, could have been because it was dark and rainy, but wanted to pass that info along.

If you're hungry, this is the place to be!

1  Thank cuptie052371
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stopped by here at 1015am on a Saturday needing 60 pieces of chicken for a family party and I had not made a pre-order. I was delighted to be out the door not even 10 minutes later with 60 pieces of hot KFC chicken, regular, extra crispy and grilled and onto my event! Great fast service! When the manager learned I was purchasing 60 pieces, she offered to place the chicken in aluminum tray pans and cover with heavy aluminum foil, without any additional charge, instead of using the traditional KFC buckets. This really was great for serving!

1  Thank Napunani

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!