“Spectacular!”

The Kitchen On Main
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Ligonier
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef driven menus with an open kitchen concept allow you to watch the culinary team prepare your meals with finesse. We serve a top-rated breakfast and lunch by morning and fine dining by night. Reservations are accepted for dinner service and we are a BYOB establishment. Outdoor seating is available weather permitting.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is spectacular! My husband and i had breakfast here for the first time recently, and we both agreed....it was the BEST breakfast we had ever had in our lives. Hands down. I had the Crabby Benedict, and my husband had the breakfast special. The potatoes were so tasty, the Benedict was done to perfection and the sausage....well i can't say enough about that. Out of this world. Yes, there is a wait. But call ahead, and they let you know when your table is ready. The staff is VERY friendly. Five thumbs up!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (319)

Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

This is a nice little place with delicious, well prepared meals. I have to say up front...this place is not cheap. Atmosphere is upscale diner. But the food is prepared and presented as in a much more attractive venue.

Reviewed 20 October 2020

Looked on line for a late breakfast and this came up along with a diner. The banana fosters pancakes were delicious. I knew 3 were too many and the server said I could get one, couldn't finish that. Definite hipster vibe, not much atmosphere and noisy. I would go back for their lunch menu if I lived closer. They only have whole milk there.

Reviewed 17 October 2020

There are several constants with this restaurant: 1. the food is good, 2. the wait is long, and 3. You will be abused by the wait staff. With above average food and limited choices in the area, you learn to live with the other two constants. My wife likes the place, so I bite my tongue and go with her. But today was the last straw. We called ahead and were told that by the time we arrived, we would have to wait another 20 minutes to get indoor seating. After arriving, we watch numerous groups that arrived after us be ushered to their table. It doesn't take long to realize that the girl out front is putting her friends ahead of the people that are waiting. After a 60 minute wait, we are told our table is ready. But instead of the indoor table that we asked and waited for, we are shown to one of the tables in the alley. Obviously, it will be our last trip to this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Ate dinner here twice as it was so good and outside
1st night I had jumbo seared scallops which were huge and delicious, hubby had the oven roasted chicken saltimbocca which was succulent. 2nd night I had bitter sweet salad& jumbo lump crabcake which was so good & hubby had the tomato bisque which was creamy & ranch chicken burger with crispy sweet potato fries, again juicy and delicious. We definitely recommend this place for breakfast lunch & dinners the wait staff was extremely helpful and masked at all times.