“Milkshop”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this place during our vacation. We enjoyed the delicious ice cream! So many choices!! My kids loved the playground area. It was so peaceful and had a beautiful scenery! Will definitely go back when I'm in the area!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Visited for the first time and was very impressed. There is a restaurant with set menu and buffet options, an awesome ice cream shop with tons of flavours, a grocery store and a kids play area for about 10 and under. The food was tasty and servers were friendly, plus it was packed which is always a good sign. Definitely recommend stopping here especially if you have kids.

1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The Staff was very pleasant and friendly to deal with. We had to smorgasbord the food was good and the price was very reasonable. There was allot of choices for for the price. The chicken was excellent. The ice cream was the best we have tasted in a long time. They make the ice cream homemade and it is also available to purchase in the attached grocery store.

2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 13 August 2017

First time I have ever been there. My family visits the area at least once a year for decades now. So sorry I have never been there before. We had breakfast and we were not disappointed. The food tasted great and there was plenty of it, Also with each meal we got a small glass of milk and a donut. Thought this was a nice touch. Great place to go with children. There was about a 15 minute wait, but while we waited there was a really nice playground next door. It was a really nice one that my grandson enjoyed. Next time I am in the area I will definitely try their buffet dinner. Also will be sure to have breakfast there again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is a very good family-restaurant with a varied menu including many Pennsylvania-Dutch items. There is a varied and well-stocked buffet which satisfies the hungriest diners. Breakfast is worth a visit also. Be aware that this is a local "gem" so you may have a moderate wait depending on the time. The restaurant is attached to a very good grocery store and makes a good 1-stop shop/dine experience.

1  Thank Edward H