“Very good food and friendly staff”

Oregon Dairy Country Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Went with my husband and sister for dinner. They have a separate gluten free menu which is nice. I had the roast beef, it comes with 2 sides so I had baked potato and mixed veg. Roast beef was fork tender and the whole dinner was very flavorful and good. My husband had a cheeseburger, with mashed potato and mac and cheese and my sister had their stuffed baked potato. They both also really enjoyed their meals. Very friendly staff. We'll be back again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The food is decent, I've never had a bad meal there, just not something I'd rave about either. They do have a nice playground outside for the kids which lets them burn off some energy.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

With a large variety, our B&B hosts mentioned Oregon Dairy nearby. We had been leery of the Lancaster County buffets but knew we could order from the menu. Well, of the 8 of us, 6 couldn't resist trying the buffet and were so glad we did. The quality of the food was excellent. We could sample delicious stuffed cabbage and meatloaf, wonderful Mac n cheese, turkey, barbecued chicken, fish fillets, and scrumptious fried shrimp among many other dishes. There were also a selection of soups, a large salad bar and dessert bar. Additionally, all buffets included a LARGE scoop of their ice cream. This review wouldn't be complete without mentioning our fabulous waitress, Doris. She was great and made our dining experience even more pleasant. Our bill with tax and tip---$40/couple! Wow! Delicious and reasonable; can't ask for anything more!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Excellent from start to finish. We always go for breakfast when we are in town. Staff is very friendly; the kids love the buffet and we love the food off the menu.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this place during our vacation. We enjoyed the delicious ice cream! So many choices!! My kids loved the playground area. It was so peaceful and had a beautiful scenery! Will definitely go back when I'm in the area!