See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2017

First, I am not a tenant but a friend of tenant. I was asked to watch their place for a few days and they placed key at the front desk. Needless to say, the front desk staff did not acknowledge my presence and two very kind maintenance workers ending up helping me. The front desk almost seemed put off or I was bothering them. It bothered me so much to make an effort to make an review.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Angela R
Reviewed 18 March 2017

We were having our pet treated at a specialty vet facility in the area; stayed for a three-day stretch in one of the one-bedroom apartments, and it worked out great. Pet friendly, and manager James made every effort to enhance our stay (gave us a room near the best elevator for outside access, etc). Easy parking, good coffee and light breakfast in the morning. Recommend for any traveler, pet or not.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed here for the last month while looking for a new place. At check in I spent an hour attempting to check-in. Left very detailed notes with the "concierge," which were never delivered to management. I was never told when the cleaning person would arrive and he or she only came twice. The quality of the building materials is poor, so if you have a room that faces the courtyard you will be hearing a lot of incessant dog barking. The hallways smell and have clearly been abused, which is surprising for such a new building. If anyone walks by your residence you will be able to audible hear their conversations. Someone came into my apartment a week prior to my departure and changed out the internet, which only works on average 50% of the time now. No one informed me of this entry, they just wrote on a piece of mail sitting on the counter. I wouldn't stay here again, nor would I recommend it. The customer service is poor, the quality of the building is poor (aside from the lobby), the outside deck area (hot tub/ pool) are only open during summer.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 1 December 2016

My husband and I are staying at The Royal Worthington while he recovers from surgery. It is perfect! James, the assistant property manager, welcomed us so warmly and took care of our every need. Our apartment is sparkling clean, furnished completely and very comfortable. Our family lives close by, so we will be staying here during future visits.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We did a long term furnished stay and when we first arrived at check in the apartment was not ready. Maintinence was still in the room assembling beds. The apartment was dirty and furniture damaged, curtains hanging off hooks, and the room had a smell of rotten eggs. There were food crumbs under the couch cushions and I will not tell what we found on the wall of the bathroom.

Management was quick to fix the situation but the apartment should never have been presented in that manor. They have no QA system in place for the entire property. They do not keep up with the day to day cleaning of property. Elevators floors and areas always dirty. They have cleaning people but they do a poor job. The side doors are always broke therefore putting your safety at risk since anyone can walk in off the street.

They allow dogs, however many people have very large dogs and sometimes 1-3 dogs in an apartment. Residents do a very poor job cleaning up after their pets.

After all our issues they never offered a discount on our stay just I am sorry. They lack on Luxury and how to take care of their guests. we were there for 2 months in a furnished apartment.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family