US$169
US$156
HIExpress.com
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$240
US$225
Homewood
US$179
US$170
All reviewslooking glasspastrysconesfresh fruitfrench toastpumpkin spicewonderful stayrooms are beautifulwonderful hostsgreat conversationbed was very comfortablewaffleskevinenergybedroom
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The Tea Kettle Inn is a quaint place with big hospitality. The room was decorated comfortably with the cozy feeling of home. Our lovely host greeted us in the morning and treated us to a wonderful breakfast. She was very accommodating to our dietary needs (vegetarian). She made a fabulous egg quiche and scones! All served with fresh fruit, coffee, and juice. We sat with two other couples for breakfast and had great conversation about celebrities, travel, and family. It was a great way to start the day. Upon return from our adventures in Manheim (PaRenFaire), we were greeted warmly and found our beds made and fresh towels in our bathroom. I am really enjoying my two night stay in "Through the Looking Glass" at The Tea Kettle Inn. I can't wait to see what she cooks us up for breakfast tomorrow. I heard it's a French toast bake with peaches. I recommend staying here, if you're ever in the area! I hope you find this review helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Gyspy R
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Our family recently stayed at this B & B and truly enjoyed our stay. Even though it was a rainy cool weekend, this place was so comfortable...like a warm cup of tea, cozy couch and a good book kind of comfortable. Patty and Kevin were such gracious hosts and you can tell they put a lot of time and energy into keeping their place nice and inviting for their guests. Not to mention the wonderful breakfasts were an added bonus! It was so nice to be able to gather with our family and enjoy each others company in such a cozy atmosphere....you would never have this in a hotel!

Room Tip: our family took up all the rooms and all were very comfortable with private baths
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RoseDunmorePA
tkettleB&B, Owner at Tea Kettle Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you so much Rose for your kind review, we truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and enjoyed your family as well! Hope to host you and your family again in the future.

Patty

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Well first I want to thank Patty & Kevin for making Karen and myself feel at home.Sorry so long for the review.We stayed their because we were going to a wedding at the end of Aug.at the BOOKING HOUSE great venue What can I say Patty & Kevin great host.Breakfast was great as was the conversation around the table being we were the only ones in the house..Room was great,beds very confy ,WIFi very fast..The only minus was the TV it was very small and hard to see but we really were not to much but I love my sports .Patty & Kevin filled us in on what to do around town.Bottom line great people and a 5 star stay, Thanks Karen and Christian!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
tkettleB&B, Owner at Tea Kettle Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thank you for your kind words K & C! We are so happy that you found our Inn comfortable and affordable. We look forward to a future return visit of such pleasant guests!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We had a wonderful time at the Tea Kettle Inn! Patty was extremely easy to talk to, made delicious food (gluten free which was vital for me), and the place is absolutely adorable. It's in a great location, easy enough to get to Lititz, which was our main destination. We'll definitely want to stay there again next time we go.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather J
tkettleB&B, Owner at Tea Kettle Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Thank you so much Heather, E & R!! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Tea Kettle Inn. We hope when you travel to Manheim and Lancaster County area again you let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.
Patty

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My husband and I stayed here recently and had a great experience. We had tickets to a local brewfest. The inn was a short drive from the fest, and the inn owner, Patty dropped us off and promptly picked us up! First class service, and we were both able to enjoy the local beers.
Our room, which was the inn's suite, was comfy and clean. I love the Alice in Wonderland theme. We had a relaxing good night's sleep. The next morning, our breakfast was served at 8:30. Breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, oven baked scones, waffles, and bacon. Delicious and filling. In short, a wonderful stay. I highly recommend, and we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your praise of Patty's dishes. Please keep us in mind when you plan to visit the area in the future as we would love to see you again!