“Best Crab Cakes !!!!!!”

Kountry Kitchen Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This restaurant was Excellent from when you walk thru the door until you leave a Great experience!!!! Friendly people and Great food I live at the Jersey Shore and the crab cakes I had were one of the best I ever had . Don't pass up dessert Please try the wheat pastry it is home made and delish.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

It's a small little restaurant, nothing fancy, but it makes up for it in service and great food at a great price. Everything I have had through the years has been excellent.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

The Kountry Kitchen in Manheim isn’t some humdrum little eating spot. From spelling country with a “k” to blending familiar ethnic foods, it’s like a crossroads on a crossroad. For my partner and me, it is becoming a favorite stop when returning from Philadelphia to Carlisle. To many locals, it is obviously a neighborhood favorite.

It’s a little over four miles off the PA Turnpike’s Lebanon Lancaster exit on winding Lebanon Road. The décor and food stem from the owners’ roots and feature some nicely prepared Greek items. But the menu reaches out to the surrounding area with burgers, Italian favorites, and even some Mexican dishes. The desserts are simple but good – mostly made on the premises.

The staff are a attentive mix of young and older, all with a delightful attitude. On our first visit, we arrived at about closing time but were welcomed in for good food and pleasant conversation. That time, we were about the only customers there. More recently, we have returned at a more popular hour and joined a happy cross-section of diners, many of whom seemed to know and enjoy meeting one another here. A good sign.

Speaking of signs, look for the Kountry Kitchen sign – and probably the cars parked in front – as you wind along Lebanon Road.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Taste for food is relative, and when it comes to breakfast, I typically stick to a more traditional choice...two eggs over medium, bacon, and toast, with coffee, but this morning, I noticed "George's Special" on the breakfast menu and decided to give it a whirl. Baby spinach, chopped tomatoes, and bacon, tossed in olive oil, placed in a casserole, and topped with two eggs over easy and feta cheese, then oven baked, served with home fries and toast. I'm not a fan of feta cheese (Yuk!), so my server kindly accommodated my request to have it prepared with parmesan cheese, instead. Hands down, it is the best breakfast, ever, and is my new favorite. A "must try" for those who like to dine out for breakfast, in both Lebanon and Lancaster counties.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Awesome food and service, very nice selection and tasty! Waitress was cheerful and friendly, perhaps slightly over attentive but that is preferable to being forgotten ;) the manager was also very friendly and checked up on us a few times :)