“Skip the chains and eat here!”

Yorkholo Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was passing through on a road trip and I'm glad I stopped here. Folks were very nice, lots of menu options. I was there at Sunday brunch time.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I came in from out of town due to a car breakdown. I was welcomed here by helpful and friendly staff and then by several customers at the bar. Try a flight of 6 of their beers. I stayed for a trivia contest, having been asked to join a team with people I didn't know. During the contest they ran a special on one of their craft beers, at a price so low I thought it was a mistake. The food looked good but I didn't partake of it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and while the food was good the wait staff left a bit to be desired.

Each waiter was dressed differently and choosing between customer and waiter was only accomplished by looking for an apron. The icing on the cake was the threadbare leggings with a thong showing through worn by one waitress.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my dinner here. Plenty of great beers on tap of local variety. Bartenders were great and described the beers well and were very happy to pour a sample. I had the steak whichfor the price was good, but certainly wasn't steakhouse quality. I figured that going in, but it was still delicious. Go here drink beer and eat. Good place.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Quaint location, service was great. Food was good. My husband's Reuben was great, the brisket sandwich was ok. We did not have any drinks this evening. Place was quiet on a weeknight.