“Very popular with locals”
Review of Eddie's Restaurant

Eddie's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had dinner here and found the food decent at a reasonable price. Would return if in the area again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We tried Eddies out while on a road trip. At first we were very leary because there were open tables but they were all dirty and nobody bothered to acknowledge us when we came it and stood next to dirty tables waiting for a clean one. Eventually one on the other side of the restaurant was cleared so we grabbed that. It is what I'd call a 'greasy spoon' place. That's in a good way. I had the patty melt which was good and greasy. Others in my party had the chicken fingers which were just your typical frozen then fried strips, and the Eddie's Special, which "was nothing special". We did have pie which was quite good and reasonably priced. The reviews and the menu all said they have a salad bar - which they do not on Monday and Tuesday (had to ask). Their address is 2103 S. Main St, Mansfield, PA (which wasn't online for some reason).

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The staff is super friendly and helpful, the portions are plentiful and the price is very reasonable. Everything is home style cooking and very tasty. They have a soup and salad bar that is always fresh and filled with ample selections of homemade potato salad, cole slaw, pasta salads, and homemade fresh breads. The soups are always hot and tasty and have 2 soups to choose from at all times. The burgers are hand made and a meal in itself. They also have a good selection of homemade pies, cakes, and cookies. They also have large homemade milk shakes at a reasonable cost considering the size is very large. I have found my new GO TO place to eat out.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Me and a Co worker ate lunch here and I got to tell ya, it's the type of diner/ resturant that I absolutely look for, seek our and would eat here a thousand times. Real home cooked food. Real mashed potatoes. I had an American tradition, meatloaf and mashed potatoes. It can't get any bigger or better unless you are in some Pennsylvania Dutch restaurant in Lancaster County, PA. For being in Northern PA, a short distance from U.S. 15 (about 1/2 mile) it's worth the stop. Look for the John Deere green, Restaurant sign. Prices are very good for the portions you get. I believe they don't want you to leave without the Dutch waddle. (I'm PA Dutch) Well worth it. Try it. My first visit, not my last.

1  Thank schees1
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Mad a quick decision to stop here for breakfast after church. Had not been here in 19 years. Upgraded decor was nice. Portions huge service fast and clean bathrooms. Will stop again and it will be before another 19 years rolls around.