“Wonderful food, huge portions and good service with affordable prices.”

Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 October 2017

My daughter and I ate at this restaurant on the way from seeing the Grand Canyon of Pa. It was the best food. I got the sweet and sour chicken. It was cooked fresh and was served hot and it was a huge portion. Probably the best Chinese food I've had in a long time and the service was excellent. Everyone was very nice to us. If you have never eaten here it is worth the stop. You won't be sorry. Enjoy.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good portions of the tried and true Chinese-American standard dishes. I had a tasty and piping hot pork egg foo young. Prices are very reasonable. Service is quick and courteous.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I had to get some take out Chinese fast and the Lucky Star did not disappoint. The food was plentiful and good and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We call and order and food is generally ready in 15-20 mintues. Much better than any fast food place!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We get take-out here all the time. The meals are always delicious and the portions are large. The won-ton soup and egg rolls are great too.