“Love this place!”

Ascot House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Marietta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2015

I grew up in this small town and love this B&B. I have returned numerous times when visiting from my home in NYC. Wendy, the owner, knows hospitality! My recent stay was exceptional! The attention to details and cleanliness are wonderful. I like that the dining room is the perfect place to meet new friends.

Room Tip: I have stayed in nearly all of the rooms. Each one has a distinct charm.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
figtrees, Owner at Ascot House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2015

thanks for your great comments - as always loved having you here. And great to meet your friends. Wendy

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Wendy, the innkeeper, is wonderful. She makes one feel so welcome and is very attentive. The Ascot House is splendid. The rooms are large and well appointed. A stroll through the garden is so peaceful. It is within walking distance to some great restaurants. This is by far my favorite B&B.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Great to have you stay look forward to more visits. Wendy

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I stayed one night and can't wait to return. Just loved this B&B. The room was fantastic, the sherry divine, and the owner, Wendy, a real treat. She couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. I highly recommend this B&B for anyone planning to visit the Lancaster area. Perfect location, great breakfast, and wonderful rooms. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
figtrees, Owner at Ascot House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

thank you so much for the great review, I am delighted that you will be coming back to stay again later this year. Wendy

Reviewed 25 May 2015

My wife Jill and I have visited this wonderful establishment in previous years. This is our third trip and just marvel at the well appointed home, rooms and gardens. Our host and owner, Wendy, makes us feel like we are members of the family. This year we enjoyed the town wide sale in the town of Marietta on Saturday morning and an afternoon in Lititz. Each morning Wendy starts your day off with an excellent breakfast in the main dining room, and if you get up early as I do, she is quick to offer you a welcome cup of coffee to get your day going. We stayed in the Bedford room this year and took advantage of the whirlpool tub after a long day of walking and site seeing. When you visit the Lancaster area, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: View the web site to make your room selection as each room offers it's own charm.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
figtrees, Owner at Ascot House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Love having you stay - always a pleasure for me. Wendy

Reviewed 25 May 2015

This was our second visit to Ascot House and Wendy (the owner) hit a home run with us again. This time we came with friends and they raved about it too. From the great breakfasts and delightful conversations, wonderful rooms and marvelous gardens we can't say enough good about this B&B. Wendy also is a wealth of information about the area and will make great recommendations based on your interests. Her advise has been spot on for us every time for attractions and restaurants every time.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful, spacious and with large bathrooms most with jacuzzis
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

good to have you visit again and I will look forward to many more visits. Wendy

Been to Ascot House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!