US$155
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$82
The Red Rose Motel(Elizabethtown)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$74
Comfort Inn Lancaster County(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$81
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Amazing! This was our first B&B experience and it was lovely. We were recommended the Ascot House by my Aunt and Uncle who are frequent visitors.

First, Wendy, the owner is absolutely the best! She is very inviting, friendly, caring and always wants you to have the best stay no matter what. When we first got there, we asked about some recommendations for restaurant to eat dinner at. She gave us a few options, made a reservation for us and supplied a 20% off coupon that she had sitting around. The breakfast that she made in the morning was marvelous as well! The night before, she told us what she was making and if there was anything we couldn't have or and changes that we would like, she would be glad to make some changes to our meals.

The room that I booked was a last minute deal and I booked it a week or so in advanced so it was the last one available. We stayed in the Dorset room which, and Wendy warned us, did not have an attached bathroom. Though we did have our own private bathroom that nobody else used but it was in the hallway. All other rooms have their own bathroom in the room. No two rooms are a like and they are all beautiful. When we go again, we would upgrade from the Dorset room though.

Now, the trains. Yes, the B&B is located next to an active railroad. And as mentioned, the trains do not have a set schedule and can run very late at night and sometimes not at all. We did have a night where the trains went by quite a bit which I could imagine would be difficult for some people.

The location of the B&B is great. We walked around the nice little town at night and it was very peaceful.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2015

I grew up in this small town and love this B&B. I have returned numerous times when visiting from my home in NYC. Wendy, the owner, knows hospitality! My recent stay was exceptional! The attention to details and cleanliness are wonderful. I like that the dining room is the perfect place to meet new friends.

Room Tip: I have stayed in nearly all of the rooms. Each one has a distinct charm.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
figtrees, Owner at Ascot House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2015

thanks for your great comments - as always loved having you here. And great to meet your friends. Wendy

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Wendy, the innkeeper, is wonderful. She makes one feel so welcome and is very attentive. The Ascot House is splendid. The rooms are large and well appointed. A stroll through the garden is so peaceful. It is within walking distance to some great restaurants. This is by far my favorite B&B.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Great to have you stay look forward to more visits. Wendy

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I stayed one night and can't wait to return. Just loved this B&B. The room was fantastic, the sherry divine, and the owner, Wendy, a real treat. She couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. I highly recommend this B&B for anyone planning to visit the Lancaster area. Perfect location, great breakfast, and wonderful rooms. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
figtrees, Owner at Ascot House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

thank you so much for the great review, I am delighted that you will be coming back to stay again later this year. Wendy

Reviewed 25 May 2015

My wife Jill and I have visited this wonderful establishment in previous years. This is our third trip and just marvel at the well appointed home, rooms and gardens. Our host and owner, Wendy, makes us feel like we are members of the family. This year we enjoyed the town wide sale in the town of Marietta on Saturday morning and an afternoon in Lititz. Each morning Wendy starts your day off with an excellent breakfast in the main dining room, and if you get up early as I do, she is quick to offer you a welcome cup of coffee to get your day going. We stayed in the Bedford room this year and took advantage of the whirlpool tub after a long day of walking and site seeing. When you visit the Lancaster area, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: View the web site to make your room selection as each room offers it's own charm.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
figtrees, Owner at Ascot House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Love having you stay - always a pleasure for me. Wendy