“Mmmmmm hoagies”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

These hoagies are fantastic. Perfect if you're looking for a good, juicy, junky hoagie. By junky I mean not good for you. It's loaded with heavy amounts of what you pick. Good taste to everything. I never get the mustard on any of my sandwiches so it's exactly how I like it. Can't go wrong with what you get. My favorite is the Kings Hawaiian pulled pork but it's only a limited-time sandwich. Other than that my favorite typical is either Italian or steak. I always get the soda from the fountain because of the options available. Raspberry or peach flavored Orange Fanta. Yum.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

The place is usually very, very clean. The workers are friendly. The food is FANTASTIC. Every employee goes above and beyond. I saw the owner (who I believe is the owner.) bring a man walking with a cane --bring his food to him then go fill the drink for the man as well. I get the impression he did not know him, but was DOING THE RIGHT THING, helping someone who clearly was having difficulties. Like I said, going above and beyond. I was thoroughly impressed. Having elderly family members that need assistance, I pay attention to these kinds of things. When the restaurant is not as busy, the employees are always busy, CLEANING, restocking supplies, etc., etc. Never just standing around. Needless to say, my wife and I go back and eat there at least once a week for the last 5 months. This is my favorite place to grab a sandwich or salad these days. Great, all the way around.

Reviewed 6 November 2014

Well organized fast food station. The sandwiches are varied and the combos filling. The food is good. It is good to think that a couple of first responders are investing in things other entertainment establishments.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Looking for a place to grab a quick bite my friend suggested Fire House Subs. Give it a try I thought and it was a good decision. While the time was approaching closing the restaurant was nice a clean and the wait staff were very friendly. The young woman taking our orders also prepared the subs. I chose the Hook and Ladder which was a very nicely done sub, with all of the necessary meat, veggies and spreads. My sub tasted very good and well worth the small detour to reach this location before closing.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The subs, sandwiches, and salads are all very tasty. My favorite is the turkey and cranberry sandwich - a little Thanksgiving under 500 calories. Your drink options are unlimited with the choose your own drink machine. I try a different combination every time I go. The kids meals are great - a sandwich, drink, and small rice Krispie treat. The kids also get a fire hat. My kids like trying on the real fire hats that hang along the wall, as well.