“First time visitor ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Heard about Arlecchinos by word of mouth. I didn't know you needed to book well in advance (hint, hint), but we were lucky to get a seat at the bar. The restaurant is in an small old one room schoolhouse so space is at a premium, but it was decorated nicely. I had no problem with the staff or service, it was all very good. The food was excellent. We had veal and a filet and the portions were large enough that we took food home. The entrees we had came with a house salad as a first course, very good. Second course was pasta. I opted for their special pasta that is prepared in a large round of cheese. It is really cheesy. I could have had that as my meal and been happy. It was excellent and I highly recommend it (there is an upcharge). The main course was also very good. My veal was very good. Pounded down from a few inches to about 1 inch, breaded and fried in olive oil. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal.
Now a couple things I wasn't fond of.
1) The cost of the meal. I highly recommend this restaurant, but was surprised at the price. It was very pricey - just be aware of this before hand. It is a great place to eat.
2) Valet - maybe mandatory due to the parking lot size. My issue was where they are keeping things. I'm not going to go into it for security reasons, but I've been there only once and noticed it right away. Enough said about that...

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is my first stop here although I have been to the sister restaurant Ala Famiglia. The place is somewhat similar as the dining area and bar are small. This is not a bad thing, but it does remind me of Ala Famiglia, before the renovations there.

I had the signature veal chop. It was amazing and I couldn't eat it all. By the time the appetizers and starter dishes went around I was resigned to take most of the chop home. The homemade pastas are to die for. We all enjoyed the dishes, but the past straight out of the cheese wheel was my favorite. It was soooo fresh.

I recommend trying this spot for any occasion. I hear this is also a favorite to entertain clients.

If I lived closer I would put this place in my regular rotation.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This was our 4th annual visit to Arlecchinos. Service and food quality have remained as extraordinary as is was a year ago. Had the steak Diane this year....it melted in my mouth. Wonderful...wonderful...Wonderful. How do I move this place to Kansas?

1  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Four of us had dinner at Arlecchino Ristorante. We started off by ordering the 12 oz. meatball appetizer which we all shared. It is bathed in their delicious tomato sauce which we used to dip our bread. There was also dipping oil with peppers which was very flavorful.
We all ordered a different meal; chicken, crab cakes, veal, and sirloin steak.
After the appetizer, next came the salad served family style. The waitress prepared each of our salads. It was delicious.
Then the pasta came. Fantastic.
Then finally the dinners came.
What can I say. Everything was so good, and the service was excellent. And there were a few boxes to take home.
You better make reservations because this is such a popular restaurant. We will definitely return.

2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 22 November 2017

between the meatball (which you have to get as an appetizer), and the salad, and the pasta, and the giant entrees, there is ALOT of food. My wife and I hardly had room for the entrée -- we took most it each entrée home with us.
this place is not cheap (my veal chop was $65'ish), but, the food was very good.
The raspberry tirasumu came home with us also -- I am not a tiramisu fan, but, this was very good.