“Best subs around!”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in McMurray
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Always a winner for us! The Giant Italian #13 Mike's Way is my favorite. The service is fast in my opinion considering the volume of customers.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Bottom line, probably the best subs around. Outstanding roast beef, terrific Italian and killer turkey. Fresh bread, excellent toppings and meat a plenty. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Very busy at lunch, and the waitpeople, particularly the owner, seem irritated about it. The Jersey MIke's subs are sort of a high-end product with better deli meats and cheeses, and fresh-baked breads. The deli meat subs are great, but the chicken parmesan was basically just a frozen chicken patty put into a deep fryer then covered with cheese and sauce. My son and husband love the deli subs so I go there with them occasionally, but we do laugh about how distant and miffed the owner always seems to be. I definitely avoid the place if I'm alone or with friends.

Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

The subs here are extraordinary! They are always fresh and made to order. However, be prepared to pay for the freshness. Great food though.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We ordered by telephone, and our order was ready in 20 minutes. When we arrived to pick up, we learned of a special which included chips and pop, which was an added bonus. The bread was fresh, and the food was very good. When I am looking to get a sub, this is my first choice. I would like to see this location implement online ordering.