“simple dinner option”

Panera Bread
Ranked #30 of 47 Restaurants in McMurray
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Daughter and I stopped in for a quick simple dinner. We ordered a sandwich and soup....took dessert home. Bread was fresh....as always. Soup was good.. and dessert always good. I like simple fresh food and we were not disappointed. We will return.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Been there a "million" times, LOL, as it is very local, convenient, has the "famous" free Wi-Fi, and free (self-serve) Coffee Refills. Other than that, yes, FOR A CHAIN, the food quality is good, perhaps even above average, but I am not certain worth the prices. Also, my BIGGEST COMPLAINT BY FAR I that they (in all actuality, "they" would technically be the Corporation) don't have the common sense to perhaps have a separate line/register during the busy/rush periods of the day when IT IS QUITE COMMON, OBVIOUS, and THE CASE that so many people come in JUST WANTING TO quickly pay for a cup of coffee. Once the payment is made, cup handed to customer, THAT IT! Nothing else to it, as like I mentioned, it is SELF SERVICE FOR THE COFFEE ANYWAY. I have waited over 10 minutes before, while other registers were unattended, and other employees in the back INCLUDING MANAGERS were walking around and could've easily jumped on another register for quick Coffee Only ring ups. (Consider it similar to 10 items or less in a grocery store if you don't follow the concept or reasoning).

Reviewed 19 March 2016

We have visited this location several times with no problem, but ordered online this time. Ordered a whole sandwich and whole salad. My husband picked it up and when he got home we found half of a sandwich. I called and spoke to the manager and was put on hold. She came back and said "if you say it wasn't there do you want a credit or want to stop up and get a half sandwich". As we needed it, my husband went back to get it. While they did fix their error we felt as though they didn't believe they made the error and made us feel as thought we weren't telling the truth. No way to treat customers. Might use online ordering again but will definitely check order before leaving restaurant.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is one of the most consistent places to eat. They are always fresh and there is no better place for a good cup of coffee. We love going here because you are never rushed to leave because space is ample.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

We love Panera bread and their coffee and baked goods. Daughter loves the bread soup bowl. I like the turkey avacado sandwich. Can't go wrong for a quick meal. .....or just a snack...

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!