All reviews waffles room was clean spent one night here night's sleep free breakfast myrtle beach older hotel conneaut lake would stay again allegheny college pet cereal microwave laundry lodging canada highway
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I booked this hotel on the hope that I would need a hotel in the area for the night. When I discovered that I would not, I called the hotel knowing that there was a 24-hour cancellation notice in effect that I had already passed. Kim answered the phone and politely told me that if they could re-book the room, they would. And we would not be charged. She gave me the name of the girl replacing her at 4pm and said to call later. I called Julie around 5 pm, who was in the process of calling me with the good news, the room was re-booked and we were not charged. The days of "the day of 6pm cancellation" is long gone, but I was very appreciative of the staff. They were friendly, re-booked the room, and were in the process of letting me know. The next time I get to this area, I will certainly make the Quality Inn of Meadville my first choice because of this experience, thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Room was clean, very polite check in. Furnishings were a bit old but pretty well maintained. Bed is a little on the hard side but not half bad. The biggest concern is its pretty noisy. My room was in the front and you can clearly hear traffic from the main road that runs right in front of the hotel, and I heard every step and door closing from the room above me.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2016

We had a king room. It is small, but the use of space is exceptional. Nice big closet, microwave, refrigerator, everything you need. The room was also very clean. The hotel was quiet, bed was comfortable, had a pleasant nights rest and a yummy breakfast the next morning.

Room Tip: We were in room 304 and it was great
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Best place to stay in Meadville,Pa. Rate is always Fair! Rooms are clean, Internet is Good, Flat Screen T.V.'s Great Location, Plenty of eating places close by, Mall Cles and other Shopping places too! Breakfast is good too! Save the Money on your Rate and go for a Steak! Most Hotels are twice as much and they are not that much better!

Room Tip: AAA will save you some! The rooms in the back of Hotel are Better!!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
April M, General Manager at Quality Inn Meadville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the Quality Inn, Meadville, PA. We certainly do like to hear from our guests! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

My wife and stayed here with our two dogs over Thanksgiving. Unassuming from the outside, we were pleased with the interior and our room. Clean lobby and room. We had a single queen bed. Room was not overly spacious, but was comfortable (snug is probably the right word). Temperature, TV, Wi-Fi, bed comfort, and water pressure in the shower were good. Breakfast was also a good selection of scrambled or hard-boiled eggs, bacon/sausage, and waffles. Convenient access to I-79. Rooms facing Conneaut Lake Road (Hwy 19/322) do get some traffic noise. Staff was very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
April M, General Manager at Quality Inn Meadville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay. We appreciate hearing from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!