“Pizza Was Very Good Fresh Ingredients”

Marzoni's Brick Oven & Brewing Co.
Ranked #27 of 198 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 5 January 2018

The pizza came out was very good the sauce and toppings were very tasty and the pepperoni and sausage and mushroom combo is perfect and compliment one another. I did expect crust to be a little crisper though. The beer was very good as well I tried the sampler and enjoyed them all.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Live local. Did not care for food and service our first time here. They we're still fairly new so we thought we'd give it a few months and try again. I was not aware that this was owned by Hoss's Seafood and Steakhouse that probably explains the food. We had the crab dip which was okay but a very small portion for the dollars you're paying. We had a pizza and a small salad to share. The pizza does not compare to the local pizza shops and the salad was far from fresh. Sat in the dining room area felt like we were at a diner not restaurant bar grill place. We gave it a second chance and I can honestly say we will not go back there's too many other good places in the area. The service could have been better she was not very attentive and we had to flag her down twice.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I like to dine out; from local bars to fine dining. I write honest reviews because I appreciate honest reviews when I’m visiting an unfamiliar place. I recommend dining elsewhere since there are so many better options. Mojito with too much mixer, tasty crab dip but the portion size was way too small (3/4 cup), house salad of wilted iceberg lettuce, acceptable pizza but it won’t beat the local competition.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

But it is not all service. Busy, busy place. Glad we got their early. The beer is ok but I am not thrilled with their Amber or Lager. Had some appetizers. The deviled eggs were very good. The fried something with crab(?) dip was "do not order again". Way too much Old Bay( I am from Baltimore and do love it) and there may have been a crab somewhere in the Bay but could not taste it. Handy for handicapped parking.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Worst Pizza I have had in a long time. Soggy! We love pizza and were excited about the “brick oven” but very disappointed with the uncooked pizza we were served even after we order it crispy. Poor wine selection did not help. The atmosphere is nice with TVs everywhere. Probably a good place for a beer and watching a game but don’t expect good food. Good service from staff.