“Great Sunday lunch spot”
Review of JoJo's Pizza

JoJo's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Pizza and calzone are handmade! Housed in a brick building with a nice atmosphere. Great for a family gathering or just a couple of friends. . We go for Sunday lunch and enjoy the pizza and football games.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is a great place to have dinner with friends. it is very relaxed and the food is the best. best Italian hoagies in the area!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

JoJo's sits in downtown Mechanicsburg, in a surprisingly large urban area with a lot of square feet. Few tucked away dining rooms and even has parking out back, not something your average, in and out, downtown pizzeria can say. And I can't quite put my finger on it, but I really enjoy the taste of a fresh JoJo's pie. Is it the sauce? The cheese? The dough? I don't know, but they just always seem to taste better and, fresher, than local competitors.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I have lived in Mechanicsburg all my life (lets say eating here for 30 years at least) and use to eat here 3-4 times a month. I started lessening my visits due to the inflated price for a sub and the dislike for the pizza dough rolls (way to much bread and very chewy), plus lately no matter what subs we ordered the rolls would break apart and it would be very messy. Last visit was this past Saturday night (take out) 3 subs, tuna, turkey and cheeseburger... all 3 of us felt the subs tasted different and not very good. I have found that the young help does not take down the orders correctly and they recently seemed to have gotten new faces all around there. If I'm paying over $30 for 3 subs I expect better than this has been of late. Still might be a place I'd go for a pizza but I'm done with subs sorry to say. It's a popular place but no longer for me.

1  Thank lather66
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

First time visit. Walked up to the counter and girl at counter was less than helpful. We ordered Medium pizza for $18 buck a supreme and 12 wings and 2 drinks. Total was $40. She gave us a number and said it would be brought up us. We got our own drinks.
Wings came first. No plate no silverware. Ok I'm ok with that. Pizza came next different girl. She drops pizza on table and two plates, no silverware. I ask her for silverware and she tells me as she points that it's over there by the soda machine and walks off. Really? I'm supposed to tip her now??? Nope.
I promise you the wings were terrible. Drenched to the point where we didn't eat them and they were $12.88 for freaking 12 undercooked nasty wings.
A large pizza here is $22 bucks.
Service here is below par. I can't believe it was rated 2015 readers choice. Who voted them in. Diners beware here.
Summary
Bad service
Bad wings