“Not Sure”

Pad Thai
Ranked #19 of 207 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Firs time eating Thai. I think it might have been good...that's why I'm giving 4 stars. But nothing to compare it too. I mean, it tasted good. I got some shrimp stuff in these weird noodles. A little spicey. It was good. No curry. I hate curry. I will probably go back at some point.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Saw ad for this place in travel magazine and going to that area next day so gave it a try. Soups and meals were very flavorful and well prepared with good sized portions. Pad Thai dish with shrimp was excellent and done right, so difficult to find real Thai food made authentically but this place knows how to do it, server was polite and attentive, room warm, quiet and relaxing, will be back as soon as possible, thank you!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I have been here on three separate occasions, being a huge Thai cuisine fanatic. The last time being Father's Day...and I am planning to go back very soon. Every aspect is above average here for a restaurant experience. The decor is clean and cozy, along with the service, always friendly. The presentation and taste of their menu items are continuously satisfactory. The seafood here is fresh with authentic Thai spice and flavor. With the prices being reasonable, Pad Thai on the Carlisle Pike, even with a lot of similar competition these days, is place you can revisit again and again. Thanks, Pad Thai for everything you do!

2  Thank TheFlopForever
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I recently found this restaurant using TripAdviser while visiting for business. I placed a take out order in person. I ran an errand while my food was being made and returned to find my food ready to be picked up. The food was delicious! The service was super quick and the lady who took care of me was very friendly. I had an appetizer and an entree. Both were delicious. The food was very warm even when I arrived home. For the price of the meals, they really filled the container. I was really impressed and super happy I stumbled upon this place. It is delicious!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The room was very comfortable. The waitress more than made up for the unsmiling guy at the front desk. The food was good. The spring rolls were too crispy. The curry was very nice. Access problems- this place sits five stores either direction from an access curb. No nearby handicapped parking spaces-just FYI.