“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered a medium half pepperoni and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of cheese and quality. I have been craving a great tasting cheesy pizza and have been feeling the Mechanicsburg area has been skimping on quantity and quality. We have been to just about every pizza shop around. This is our first time trying Palumbo's. We will be back to hope for the same quality!! Thank you!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We have ordered Pizza for Delivery and had pizza at the restaurant. I recommend their pizza supreme with everything. Also their meatball sub is excellent. Never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Palumbo's isn't a very unique or special pizza spot, but it does hit the nail on the head for solid, basic NY-style pizzas. I found the prices to be a little high, actually, but maybe that's just me.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I was hungry and thirsty and saw this traditional Pizza Parlor. It was clean, the people were very nice and the food was good. Perfect homemade Pizza with all kinds of toppings is the best. Quick, yummy and good lunch. Oh yes, and reasonable.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Palumbo's is great! The food has always been hot and fresh and the service friendly. My girlfriend and I often order delivery for dinner and have not been disappointed. There was one case where our dinners were not up to par and the to go containers were smashed. After a phone call and a pleasant conversation with the manager, we were assured that it would not happen again. After that one incident, we have continued to get what we expect from Palumbo's...high quality, great tasting, reasonably priced Italian food! I would recommend Palumbo's to anyone looking for a great meal!