“Pleasant surprise! ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We found Snappers on Trip Advisor so we thought we would try it. When we pulled up we were happy to see several cars in the parking lot. We walked into the dining room at 8pm on a Sat night and not only was it quiet but the ambiance was a bit bland. We moved into the bar area and was pleasantly surprised - we choose a booth as we had two tweens with us. Shanna was our server and so friendly and welcoming! The calamari appetizer was yummy! Hubby ordered a meat loaf melt. I had an awesome beet & squash salad topped with salmon, cooked just right. The girls were happy with the grilled chicken wrap and baked potato. Snappers was a great little find if you are looking for a change from the chain restaurants and don't mind a little adventure off the beaten path! Check it out!

1  Thank Lynn H

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Husband and I had lunch here and it was oh so good! Shannon was our server with great recommendations and speedy service. I had the Bison burger cooked medium rare with onion rings. I cleaned my plate! I should have left half but it was so good I couldn't stop! To top it off we had dessert. I have attached photos!

1  Thank Erin D
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal, I have never been in the bar, but always in the dining room, both for lunch and dinner. The view of the library at night is very pleasant. The wait staff is above average. The meals are a bit pricey compared to value offered elsewhere, but I like this place well enough to go several times a year for lunch or dinner

1  Thank MidlanticBoomerGuy
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We went to this place to have a evening meal and let tell you that these people will go out of their way to make you feel great. As for the meal I wasn't disappointed. They have a chef that will cook your (special of the day) for you. I had hand made noodles with mushrooms, broccoli, andouille sausage spaghetti with garlic and olive oil sauce. And let tell you that was the greatest I have ever had. There plenty of other goodies to eat. A bit pricey but worth every penny. They also have a lounge for those like watch tv with their meals. Please check this place out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Dan T
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Always good food. Love the wall of glass where you can watch what is going on outside. Good service and great eats. You won't be disappointed.