“Group Experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Eight of us had a late lunch and they were accommodating as to our seating and whether we could eat from the lunch or dinner menu.
We had a variety of items: Those enjoying their meal had the beat and squash salad, gyro, and prime rib sandwich. I tasted my husband's beef sandwich and thought it was tasty compared to my crabcake; but he thought it was bland. My friend and I had the crabcake on top of a salad (mine, House; hers the beet salad). The crabcake had too much filling instead of real crab. I would not order it again. Neither would she. Another thought her beef was too well done. We ordered an extra plate of chips and she charged us rather that the person who ordered it (my husband insisted on paying; so I just hope she wasn't charged as well an extr $2.50...a little pricey, yes. $11-12.50 for sandwich and my salad was extra (including head lettuce, yuck). I was there years ago and now I remember why I hadn't returned. Food was just average; but not reasonable. Sorry club members.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

So we tried Snappers for the first time and we were not "wowed". The lunch menu is kind of small and it's a little pricey considering you get a pickle and chips with sandwiches and burgers. My inside out grilled cheese and small cup of soup was $11.00, my husbands pulled pork sandwich and fries was $12.25, two unsweet teas were $4.50. Everything lacked flavor, spices, salt etc...after lunch we didn't feel as if it was a place we would return to. Nothing special. There are other options in the area with the same types of food, but better and less money.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food is and has always been very good and very consistent. The ambiance is very unique and interesting, depending on which part of the restaurant you dine in. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, but the one draw back is the inconsistent closing times. They seem to rely on declining business to determine their closing time, so that can be a bit frustrating on slower nights.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We found Snappers on Trip Advisor so we thought we would try it. When we pulled up we were happy to see several cars in the parking lot. We walked into the dining room at 8pm on a Sat night and not only was it quiet but the ambiance was a bit bland. We moved into the bar area and was pleasantly surprised - we choose a booth as we had two tweens with us. Shanna was our server and so friendly and welcoming! The calamari appetizer was yummy! Hubby ordered a meat loaf melt. I had an awesome beet & squash salad topped with salmon, cooked just right. The girls were happy with the grilled chicken wrap and baked potato. Snappers was a great little find if you are looking for a change from the chain restaurants and don't mind a little adventure off the beaten path! Check it out!

1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Husband and I had lunch here and it was oh so good! Shannon was our server with great recommendations and speedy service. I had the Bison burger cooked medium rare with onion rings. I cleaned my plate! I should have left half but it was so good I couldn't stop! To top it off we had dessert. I have attached photos!

1  Thank Erin D