“Poor sandwich”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I've had lunch a many times at Snappers and two of those times I had a cheese steak sandwich. The first time the meat was way over cooked and burned around the edges. I figured I would try one more time and explain to the server to please not over cook the meat. Well I lost the battle. It came out over cooked and and was like eating "saw dust". Plus the onions were not sauteed but caramelized (sweet and mushy). The cheese was on top of the sandwich instead of cooked in the sandwich. If you don"t know how to cook a Philly Cheese steak, Leave it the heck off your menu
The server was kind enough not to charge me for the sandwich.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Eight of us had a late lunch and they were accommodating as to our seating and whether we could eat from the lunch or dinner menu.
We had a variety of items: Those enjoying their meal had the beat and squash salad, gyro, and prime rib sandwich. I tasted my husband's beef sandwich and thought it was tasty compared to my crabcake; but he thought it was bland. My friend and I had the crabcake on top of a salad (mine, House; hers the beet salad). The crabcake had too much filling instead of real crab. I would not order it again. Neither would she. Another thought her beef was too well done. We ordered an extra plate of chips and she charged us rather that the person who ordered it (my husband insisted on paying; so I just hope she wasn't charged as well an extr $2.50...a little pricey, yes. $11-12.50 for sandwich and my salad was extra (including head lettuce, yuck). I was there years ago and now I remember why I hadn't returned. Food was just average; but not reasonable. Sorry club members.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

So we tried Snappers for the first time and we were not "wowed". The lunch menu is kind of small and it's a little pricey considering you get a pickle and chips with sandwiches and burgers. My inside out grilled cheese and small cup of soup was $11.00, my husbands pulled pork sandwich and fries was $12.25, two unsweet teas were $4.50. Everything lacked flavor, spices, salt etc...after lunch we didn't feel as if it was a place we would return to. Nothing special. There are other options in the area with the same types of food, but better and less money.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food is and has always been very good and very consistent. The ambiance is very unique and interesting, depending on which part of the restaurant you dine in. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, but the one draw back is the inconsistent closing times. They seem to rely on declining business to determine their closing time, so that can be a bit frustrating on slower nights.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We found Snappers on Trip Advisor so we thought we would try it. When we pulled up we were happy to see several cars in the parking lot. We walked into the dining room at 8pm on a Sat night and not only was it quiet but the ambiance was a bit bland. We moved into the bar area and was pleasantly surprised - we choose a booth as we had two tweens with us. Shanna was our server and so friendly and welcoming! The calamari appetizer was yummy! Hubby ordered a meat loaf melt. I had an awesome beet & squash salad topped with salmon, cooked just right. The girls were happy with the grilled chicken wrap and baked potato. Snappers was a great little find if you are looking for a change from the chain restaurants and don't mind a little adventure off the beaten path! Check it out!

1  Thank Lynn H