“The best pizza and Steak salad in Cumberland County”

Giuseppe's Pizza Cantina
Ranked #74 of 198 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Giuseppe's has to be the friendliest restaurant in town, The owner is always there and greets you with a smile. Food quality and quantity is very high and lunch specials are quite a deal. When orderingt the steak salad, bring a friend as no one can eat it alone. Several business' have leased this location, before, but Giuseppe's will be here for a long time. I Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is our favorite take out pizza place, especially on a Friday night!! We love the Stromboli's and Pizza...large selection of salads and subs. Always hot and ready when they say and staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

On our way home from an appointment, we thought we'd stop here for lunch. [This was our first visit under the current owner. It has had several owners since we've lived in the area.] I ordered a bowl of Italian wedding soup and a sausage parmigiana sandwich and my wife chose an "original" stromboli. Once ordered and paid for, we sat down at the table of our choice, and waited for our food, which was delivered to our table. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal as did my wife. We felt that the prices were reasonable, and the service was prompt. Bottom line - we had an enjoyable lunch date!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Have been there several times either for sit down or take out and have to say never had a problem with anything. Tried their pizza tonight for the first time (Sausage and Onion) and have to say it was very good, will go again

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Came in with my wife for dinner on a Saturday night. And we went through 3 sets of silverware a piece before we found some that were clean and not still covered in food. Gross! Our food was good, but we couldn't finish it after thinking about our food probably being on dirty plates.Definitely won't be back.