“we go here often”

Panera Bread
Ranked #85 of 194 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 31 October 2015

The soups ande sandwiches are above average, especially their breads. The service is generally fast but frequently busy.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I Love to eat at Panera. A bit pricey for the fare, but the quality of the food is undeniable. If you like Panera this location will meet your expectations.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

I wasn't familiar with the menu and had to look at the board to figure out how to order. The restaurant was empty and I felt the employee needed to be someplace else. She was impatient with the amount of time it was taking me and there was nobody else in line. It was 3:00 pm and not a high traffic time for a restaurant. Patience was lacking with the employee.

We ordered our food and went to the dining area. There was food on the floor, all the tables had crumbs, and there were napkins everywhere. Had we not ordered and paid, we would have left. We could see the area where the food was being assembled and it appeared to be clean. One of the 3 employees standing behind of the counter chatting should have been cleaning the dining room.

We both had pick 2. The salads appeared to be fresh, but needed more dressing. The soup had little flavor and I did not eat the entire bowl. The sandwich was small, little contents, and mostly bread. Two packets of mustard made the dried out bread easier to consume.

Not a place I would try again. Once was enough.

1  Thank pitt_twins
Reviewed 10 November 2014

When I was going to get coffee the time said it was made at 2:20 and the time was 4:30 so it was really cold, so I went and told her to change it and she said in 3 minutes it will be ready. So, I was standing there for 3 minutes, and when I saw that it was 4:40 and there was still cold coffee I got mad, until they finally changed it. Also, when my daughters and I went to sit down on the couches the floor was really dirty, that my daughters had to put their feet up.

1  Thank i_enola
Reviewed 21 September 2014

What I really like about Panera is that they have healthy menu options and they also have calorie counts listed on the menu. It's a great place to go if you're being mindful of what you eat. The food is very good. What I don't like about Panera is that it is loud and crowded, so it's not the best option if you are meeting with friends. I always feel rushed when dining in. Tables turn over quickly and often before they are able to be cleaned. They also only have one type of mustard for their sandwiches. Spicy Brown (Guldens), and I don't like that kind. They do have some really refreshing unique beverages available too, like hibiscus tea.