“Ok place to eat”

Middle Town Diner
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Cuisines: Diner, Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Middle Town Diner offers delicious Dinner-Take Out-Lunch near Blackhorse Lane PA, American fresh food made daily near Granite Run Mall Road PA, Having a Party? Let We Serves Delicious & Nutrition Food Catering In PA, External Location Catering Inquiry near West Rose Tree Road PA, Join us for Happy Hour, Book table near West Rose Tree Road PA, Media, (484) 442-8362
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Middle Town Diner is located where the former dennys was located near the granite run mall. The food, service and overall atmosphere was average at best. Most people who aren't from the area wouldn't even know that this even was a Dennys. The prices were still reasonable which made the experience ok at best. Would i go back, probably not.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

With a strong breakfast offering and overall menu that rivals War & Peace, this long-lasting establishment stays open 24-hours a day. With a very organized and experienced wait staff, the service is strong. This is a low-to-mid-priced local restaurant without pretenses. It also serves the adjacent motel clients non-stop.
The ambiance has been refurbished with a clean look and wide open spaces above; very daylight oriented for those who sleep late. Not stainless-steel modern nor stain-glass dated. Perhaps modern-American-diner authenticity.
The breakfast food was as ordered and as advertised and adequate without frills. Adequate and plentyful portions. It appears that other meals area also solid.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

we returned a few months back to have dinner here.... all the hooplah was gone the local sports jerseys, and memorabilia that hung everywhere... the place has obviously changed hands.... and well .. the food.... it was okay... I had a broiled seafood special for $14... and I'd not recommend it.... (crabmeat filling?? ) my girlfriend seemed a bit more pleased with her meal... but all in all... I was so disappointed... and since I had placed another more positive review prior... I did not want to mislead anyone or give them any false hope... the folks here were still pleasant.. but it was much quieter... we in fact thought the place was closed (at around dinner hour on a weekend??) ...a few folks wandered in... but like I said... the majic was gone... maybe it just growing pains.. but we've been to places that offer a much tastier fare.. for considerably less.. A bit less air in the old balloon for this one.. Sorry

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I would recommend their breakfast for anyone staying in the near area. They are very quick, and their coffee is excellent. Lunch and dinner seem like any diner, but if that's what you like, you may just love it.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We had occasion to eat here on 2/22/13 for breakfast... I had blueberry pancakes (real blueberries) , pork links, home fries, and tea... all were hot on delivery and extremely tasty.. My friend had creamed chipped beef and home fries... cleared his plate more or less... I had such a great time eating the huge fluffy pancakes.. almost got all 3 down... There was more than enough food on each plate for a hungry guy...Our server, a sweet young lass "Lisa" , was attentive, smiling and even brought 'Jan' around to for a friendly "Hi".. The place lacks some ambiance.. but things were acceptably clean.. though the mens bathroom had a broken urinal. It was certainly a friendly place.. lots of smiles. everyone was getting along.. even the customers were in a good mood.. (likely owing to the great food).. one even waited then held the door for us on the way out... For breakfast.. I recommend it.. Will try to return for a dinner some time soon... "A-" this resturant was recommended to us by a guy working at the Sears Auto center nearby.. His summation was "not (a) bad(place to eat)".. but we wanted a good place to eat.. Well, surprise.... we got it!