“5-star Presentation, Service, and Freshness/Quality of Food”
Review of Margaret Kuo's

Margaret Kuo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Margaret Kuo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 127 Restaurants in Media
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This restaurant is a favorite of my brother's, and we celebrated his birthday here in June. Our family had a private room, and my brother had already set up appetizers for us. The sushi & rolls were very fresh... and delicious! We each ordered our own entrees, and everyone was pleased. With so much food, many to-go boxes were taken. :) For my brother's birthday celebration, the server turned off the lights & presented a candle-lit small chocolate cheesecake surrounded by orange sections. There was another plate of orange sections to share, as well. In presentation, service, and freshness & quality of food, this restaurant deserves 5 stars.

I've seen criticism of the location & aspects of the building, but I didn't find any of that notable. Parking, on the other hand, can be a pain... but I understand that's normal in that part of Media.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Yikes! Margaret Kuos in Media is in need of a bit of a makeover! The entryway is small and overcrowded with unnecessary tables and clutter! We only waited about 5 minutes with a reservation but I almost landed on the floor when I sat down on a VERY over used chair! I could see the DEEP indentation of the person seated there before me ( as did our friends! Other than the simplest of meals, sushi, and sweet and sour chicken ( puffs) the food was disappointing. The tempura served with my udon bowl was so greasy it was inedible. The triple delight was anything but! Service was good, and friendly! But, a once delightful experience, the media location needs a little help!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Had guests in from out of town for a special night. Reservation of 7 got us a seat by the entrance with freezing cold temperatures.
Hostess and wait service horrific and we basically got ignored. Get restaurants are busy at this time but that’s why we made reservations. Food was okay but the environment so uncomfortable it was a total fail. Not one time did the wait staff come around. Feels like the once great Margaret Kuo experience is now gone down significantly. Not to mention the table next to us on social media with volume loud. Dining out here not the same. Sad.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and sushi. We ate dinner tonight at Margaret Kuo's in Media and it was truly a treat!! We had nigiri eel and salmon as well as salmont and scallop sashimi. Plus we had a salmon avocado roll, spicy tuna roll and their amazingly delectable Flamingo roll. The service was oustanding and friendly. We will definitely be back soon for another relaxing meal at Margaret Kuo's!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Kuo's with my husband we had soup (wonton that comes with ALL lunch specials), dumplings that I wasn't wild about as they were a bit flavorless, yummy scallion pancakes, shrimp fried rice brimming with shrimp, and beef and broccoli with a savory gravy and fresh crunchy broccoli. We were pleased with the food and our bill was only $29 for the aforementioned and an egg roll!

1  Thank Cruiser525587

Been to Margaret Kuo's? Share your experiences!