US$105
US$99
US$89
US$76
US$72
All reviewsfront deskwafflesjetted tubwould highly recommend this hotelking suitereserved roomseach morningsausagewonderful nightcomfortable roomsnice selectiongreat place to staylarge bathroomup to datewent out of her wayin townfitness center
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites and booked my room on line for 5 days. Unfortunately I needed to cancel the last 2 days of my stay. The staff at the hotel to include Gina, Lynne'a and the manager Steven Kypreos went out of their way to shorten my stay and credit my Visa. I also had my handicap niece with me and they gave us a first floor room with a large bathroom and close to the parking lot and dining room. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

It was excellent. The people working at the hotel made me feel comfortable and welcome. Gina and Katrina were wonderful. Some of the other folks working there were great but I don't know their names. The hotel was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place with a good location. Easy to get around from the hotel and plenty of food within a short drive. On my list for staying when in the area. The hotel had a good breakfast in the morning and it was warm and fresh.. as good as any other place I would stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We had completed a long day's drive and just wanted to get in our room. Apparently, there were several events going on in or near that town and quite a line had formed before we were taken care of. Most in line had reservations (as we had), but with only one staff member was there to check everyone in. They knew in advance of these events, and should have prepared better. Other than that, the stay was fine.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Comfortable and very pleasant front desk and breakfast staff. The only negative I have is that several days prior to my stay, I changed my reservation to depart a day early. I made the reservation through Hotels.com, which also coordinated the change. Upon check-in, I confirmed the change. However, at check out, the hotel denied any knowledge of the change and charged me for the full stay. After I returned home, I called Hotels.com, which called the hotel. The hotel refused to refund the extra night. Hotels.com gave me a voucher for the night I had cancelled, but I am disappointed in the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family