“Great Stay at an even Better Price!”

Comfort Suites Monaca
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Monaca
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Great Stay at an even Better Price! This is the second time I've stay at this property. I found this time even better that the last. Hotel is very clean and I found the staff to be very accommodating. Good location close to food and shopping. Will stay here again next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the Hot Tub Room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites and booked my room on line for 5 days. Unfortunately I needed to cancel the last 2 days of my stay. The staff at the hotel to include Gina, Lynne'a and the manager Steven Kypreos went out of their way to shorten my stay and credit my Visa. I also had my handicap niece with me and they gave us a first floor room with a large bathroom and close to the parking lot and dining room. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

It was excellent. The people working at the hotel made me feel comfortable and welcome. Gina and Katrina were wonderful. Some of the other folks working there were great but I don't know their names. The hotel was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place with a good location. Easy to get around from the hotel and plenty of food within a short drive. On my list for staying when in the area. The hotel had a good breakfast in the morning and it was warm and fresh.. as good as any other place I would stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We had completed a long day's drive and just wanted to get in our room. Apparently, there were several events going on in or near that town and quite a line had formed before we were taken care of. Most in line had reservations (as we had), but with only one staff member was there to check everyone in. They knew in advance of these events, and should have prepared better. Other than that, the stay was fine.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monaca
0.6 km away
Hyatt Place Cranberry
#7 of 15 in Cranberry Township
17.4 km away
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cr...
#11 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Comfort Suites Monaca? Share your experiences!