US$79
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$63
US$58
Hotels.com
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA(Monaca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$77
US$75
Hotwire.com
US$99
US$84
US$76
US$72
All reviewsfront deskwafflesjetted tubwould highly recommend this hotelking suitereserved roomseach morningsausagewonderful nightcomfortable roomsnice selectiongreat place to staylarge bathroomup to datewent out of her wayin townfitness center
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Our experience here was excellent right from the start. My husband and I spent one Wednesday night and then returned on Saturday with our daughter to two reserved rooms. Both nights were excellent.
The front desk employee(s) both nights were excellent. They were friendly, helpful, and efficient.
We ate breakfast twice. It was delicious. A big thumbs up from our family! A+

Room Tip: We had both a first floor and third floor room. Both were great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This was my first time in the Aliquippa/Monaca area and my first stay at this hotel. From the moment I walked in and Tobias greeted me with a smile and good conversation, to check out, it was a great experience. I don't get to that area often, but if I do in the future, this hotel will be my go-to.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Regina B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Monaca, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Michael,

Thank You very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We love getting feedback from our TripAdvisor guests.

I will share your review with our whole staff. We are devote ourselves to delivering an exceptional experience to every guest. Your kind response will validate our efforts.

I look forward to the next time you chose to be our guest. I hope we will provide an even higher level of satisfaction.

Kind Regards,
Regina Brown
Assistant General Manager
Comfort Suites Monaca
724-728-9480

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Although we arrived an hour early, we were still able to check in, and it was quick and easy. Our third floor room was clean and spacious, with a microwave, fridge, and coffeemaker. We were disappointed to find out that there was no pool, but at least there is a fitness room. Breakfast was what you would expect - an assortment of muffins, breads and bagels for toasting, cold cereals, oatmeal packets, fresh fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs,scrambled eggs and "sausage" patties. I enjoyed the coffee, my husband thought it was rather weak. All in all, I would recommend this motel to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Ed,

Kind Regards,
Regina Brown
Assistant General Manager
Comfort Suites Monaca
724-728-9480

Reviewed 25 August 2017

From the minute we checked in till we left, we were treated like family by Gina Brown and staff. This is the best hotel experience we have ever had. We travel a lot and Gina Brown did an excellent job of making us feel welcome and went out of her way to be helpful. My husband in handicap and the bed was too high for him to use. Gina got a cot from another hotel, made it and helped him feel comfortable. This Comfort Suites, Assistant General Manager, Gina, and staff deserve a lot of praise and job well done. Thanks to them our stay visiting family was wonderful.

Room Tip: This is the place to stay when visiting the Beaver County area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This was a phenomenal experience, from the time we checked in to the time we checked out! Gina--the Assistant General Manager went out of her way to ensure our stay felt more like we were part of family.

Room Tip: Make sure you say "HI" to Gina! She is the BEST! She will make sure your stay is amazing!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family