“Resturant hotel - good breakfast”

Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar - Doubletree Hotel
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Jackson's at the Doubletree served a very good breakfast. The options are basic breakfast, but it was all good and fresh...the eggs, sausage, bacon and toast hit the spot before a long day of business meetings. The staff at Jackson's was great throughout the meal; very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Ended up here because were were staying in the attached hotel, but really enjoyed our (late) dinner! Staff were awesome and offered us generous samples of the draught beers! Food was amazing, atmosphere was very comfortable and laid back. This place is a gem.

1  Thank Martinus G
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We went for dinner on a Friday night, not a lot of people there. Our server was very nice, but the overall service was very slow. They were out of the salad and entrée I ordered. Ended up with a nice tomato and mozzarella salad instead. My friend had a fish which came with the skin on (yuck) and I had the salmon which was good. We shared a cheesecake for dessert which was okay. My 10 yo son had the mac and cheese which he enjoyed. My meal, my son's meal and a glass of wine came to over $100, 2 hours spent at the table. Don't think I would go again.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

during a typical PA summer storm. So went to Jackson's and enjoyed two appetizers that equaled an marvelous meal. Or have the rotisserie chicken. And a glass of wine. And a relaxing evening!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Jackson's is located in the Doubletree Hotel. Breakfast buffet was fine, but certainly not exceptional. Selection was fresh and hot. Nice to see scrambled egg whites and chicken sausage, but both lacked flavor. Regular eggs and sausage were much tastier. Service was good.

Travellers who viewed Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar - Doubletree Hotel also viewed

Been to Jacksons Restaurant - Rotisserie - Bar - Doubletree Hotel? Share your experiences!