“OMG!!! Wonderful!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I went there with friends and expected just a simple dinner. To my amazement the dinner was extraordinary! The portions we’re phenomenal, the dishes tasted spectacular! We shared our dishes so we could experience all of the various entrees. They were incredibly delicious. We left stuffed and so satisfied. The price was so reasonable we will likely return next week!
Great job, super service and wonderful people managing this great restaurant. Don’t miss out, try this fantastic restaurant, you won’t regret it!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Great service, huge portions, superb flavor, and terrifically affordable. Deserts are also to die for!
Best meal for money in 100 sq miles!
Tell Bob I sent you! Great people, great food, great experience! Awesome!!!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place has been here forever. Consistent food. Good staff and the best half chicken dinner around. The dining room is not fancy at all but it is clean and the pasta sauce is very good.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We've been going to Nana's for years. Thier homemade pasta is a real treat: fettucine, linguini, and gnocci all made right there. Osso bucco also delicious, when available--it sells out fast! Great for big family gatherings, too. Nothing fancy, just good Southern Italian home cooking.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I enjoy a good Italian meal. I always order a pasta dish when I try a new restaurant just to see how well they do a simple marinara or tomato sauce. I was extremely disappointed in the bland sauce. I ordered cheese ravioli which wasn't drained thoroughly. Every time I bit into or cut a ravioli, hot water spilled out making the sauce taste even worse. I had chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert which was good but I've had much better. On a positive note, the atmosphere was dark, cozy, and inviting and the service was great. However, I don't think I will be returning here any time soon.

Been to Nana's Pasta House? Share your experiences!