“A Very Good Meal and Huge Portions”
Review of Amadeo's

Amadeo's
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Moosic
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were here with another couple a week ago and really enjoyed it. We split the Eggplant Napoleon and it was terrific. I had the Chicken Parmigiana and it was excellent, the chicken was pounded thin and it was a huge serving. My wife ordered White Risotto and added shrimp and it was very good. The woman we were with had the Penne Melissa and loved it, it's tomato, cream, sausage, roasted pepper, artichoke heart and mushroom. Her husband had Chicken with Mimi Sauce and also enjoyed it, it's artichoke hearts, sun dried tomato and mushroom in savory rosemary sauce. The entrees came with choice of soup or salad. My dish came with a side of pasta and the others with potatoes and vegetable of the day. At first glance I thought the menu looked a bit expensive for Italian food but I must say it was worth it, the portions are huge and the food was excellent. All the waitresses were polite and attentive but it did take a very very long time for the food to come out. They were very busy however but I did notice a table or two that were severed faster. I suggest calling ahead and making a reservation. The place was very clean and they have a large parking lot.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

1st but not last visit. white risotto portion in crazy large but the taste was smooth and creamy.

Tasted pizza and was pleasantly surprised, light and flavorful

Negative....no espresso, canoli below avg

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Five adults went for dinner on a weekday evening. Service was good but a little spotty (one of our orders was not what we asked for). The atmosphere is nice. They have a full bar. Everything we ordered (we tasted each others food) was very good. Old Forge style pizza. Veal in Mimi Sauce. Chicken risotto. Scampi with homemade fettuccini. And raviolis. Prices are reasonable. Worth a repeat visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious meal of eggplant parmigiana. The serving size was very generous. But, the Best was the tomato sauce! In this corner of the world, your spaghetti sauce (or gravy as they say in NJ) can make or break your restaurant business. Italians make up the majority in the area's population and everyone has high standards for tomato sauce. Amadeo's is delicious!

It was a weeknight when we dined there and they were very busy. Service was satisfactory but they were crowded.

Even though the restaurant was packed, we had no problem getting a parking space in the lot in front of the restaurant.

There were three couples and we all ordered something different (steak, raviolis, chicken Marsala) and there wasn't one complaint.

Prices are moderate.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We have been here a number of times & food is outstanding. Last Saturday the service was sub par. Waitress forgot numerous side dishes my son waited 20 min for a soft drink. She was confused over some desert items. But we will go back as anyone can have a bad night. I always leave better than average tip because I appreciate the difficulty of her job and would not penalize the waitress financially.

Date of visit: June 2017