“Who knew Morrisville had such a hidden gem!”
Review of Comfort Food

Comfort Food
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent food with a great vibe & atmosphere. Friendly prompt service .
byob with ice bucket & wine glasses brought to our table. Phenomenal unique dishes. YUM!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure who responded to my email after I let then know I chipped my tooth on a chicken bone eating the chicken salad I picked up. It's the 2nd time I found a bone. I told then I realize it can happen.
After their cold response stating that they are human, but thanks for letting them know to be careful, I let them know that not only I will not be back, but my friends and others will be made aware as well.
It doesn't matter how good or bad the food is. The fact they don't care about the people who help build them up is disgusting. Not sure who they think they are.

1  Thank neecee120
Reviewed 6 October 2017

They make their own cookies but a little pricey. The staff is friendly in a superficial way, which is awkward. My partner doesn't like it because there are no booths, so we tried the take out. He liked the Kale salad with corn and tomato. They said no organic except the meatball are grass fed, not sure if also grass finished. I'm not able to have tofu in the eggplant stack. I tried the chicken parm for take out; the chicken was tough and not a fan of the breading. We may give it another try sometime.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent good and staff. Staff take their work seriously with great cheer. Their knowledge of food, it's preparations, and recomendations impressed us the three visits we made so far.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

ComfortFood has been our go-to place since Kim's been open. The food is fabulous and fresh. She sources local and she's not afraid to experiment. Actually her experiments are some of her best meals. We usually use her takeout services, but you need to occasionally stay and eat in because the menu for the dining room always has a surprise or two.