“Nice Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt. 117
Description: Le Sorelle Porch and Pantry is a great homey place for breakfast or lunch. Made to order entrees, homemade breads and pastries are our specialties. Check out our website for full information and photographs! Now open year round Tuesday-Sunday 8 AM - 1 PM.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Four of us tried the Porch and Pantry for breakfast on a Saturday morning. This restaurant/cafe recently started having winter hours. The breakfast was excellent. I has a special sausage, onion and cheese omelet and chose a cantaloupe side. The sausage was Geoff’s Sweet Italian which is an excellent meat made in Lancaster County. Another member of our party has two pancakes which filled his dinner plate and he could not finish. My wife had an excellent quiche while a breakfast sandwich on the largest biscuit I have ever seen was the entree for our fourth person.
You serve yourself unlimited tea and coffee.
It has a nice atmosphere and art work crowds the wall. You should get there early though to avoid the wait.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife and I were here on Sat. 11/11. They were very busy, but while you wait you can have coffee at self serve area which we really liked , also through out the meal you can help yourself. Food and service was excellant. We will return!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had breakfast this summer with my husband and son. LeSorelle Porch is a lovely place in the beautiful setting of Mount Gretna. The breakfast was so delicious and the presentation was superb. Would recommend this quaint little place to anyone.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stopped here to eat lunch and found the food so-so and the service terrible. We were waited on by a very young girl. First my wife had to tell her 3 time what she ordered. Then she brought me the wrong sandwich, when I pointed it out to her she reordered and still only half got it right. I ordered a grill cheese and tomato and bacon sandwich. It's right on their menu. I got a plain grill cheese sandwich. When the bill came we actually were charged for 2 Grill Cheese sandwiches, again we had to point it out that we only had one. Won't stop there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife and I enjoyed lunch at the Porch while in Mt. Gretna for the annual art and craft show weekend.

My wife had the crab and chowder soup with a tuna fish salad and fruit while I had their bacon, cheese and spinach quiche, homefries and fruit. Both were very good.

We dined on the porch which is very pleasant too.

I can recommend the porch to you for lunch during your next visit to Mt. Gretna. Enjoy!

1  Thank LancasterTraveler