“On a Whim”
Review of Koomo Asian Fusion

Koomo Asian Fusion
Ranked #22 of 46 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Reviewed 8 November 2015

My wife and I heard about this restaurant from a friend and decided to try it. It has a very varied menu consisting of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Viet Namese. I started with Hot and Sour soup, which is my measure of an asian restaurant and it was spot on. Next came the Bangkok Duck. Delicious and it made a great lunch the next day. It was a typical atmosphere for a small take-out Asian eatery, but the waitress/owner was so gracious and attentive. We'll definitely revisit this place...so many tasty sounding dishes not to.

1  Thank Hal H

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Hubby and I wanted to try Koomo once we saw the menu. So on a rainy night we went in and saw that the place is not that big but while we were eating we could tell they do a fantastic take-out. You can BYOB which is nice. Hubby had the Hot and Sour soup and said it was very good. That is how he judges the restaurant. Every thing was fresh which is what I like. I love the many choices. Next time I will try the Bento Box which is a must for me!! I also liked the Lunch menu because the prices were just perfect.

1  Thank tinker1bellPa
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I always find very good service and exceptional food with great presentation. Their new sushi offerings are wonderful. Picture is of perfect ending to a birthday meal.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit to this restaurant for sushi. It wasn't anything too fancy or trendy but the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank CrissyKay
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The food is very good. Seating inside is ok for a group of 2 to 4 several tables. The servings are large...come hungry or take home. Depending witch server you get the language is a little tough. Located in the Giant Food mall left side annex.

1  Thank scubamann