“Fantastic fresh food, very good service”
Review of Cafe iO

Cafe iO
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants! Very reasonable prices and everything from scratch. For an appetizer try the green beans or Ionino (sausage, cheese, tomatos). Very good service. Deli and Taco "stand" on the same side of the street good too.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and I ate here on a word of mouth recommendation. It was a very good recommendation. Everything was delicious. Ecspecially the appetizer Mozzarella Iovino. WOW! Unbelievably good. I think I could have eaten this as an entree and been happy. Overall avey good dinning experience and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great local place for lunch or dinner. Food and service are outstanding and the servers friendly. Fresh cut fries and Cesar salad were delicious! Going back soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

A wonderful stop before a show in the city with the grandkids. This is a family friendly restaurant that serves salads, soups, sandwiches and even more substantial entrees. We all decided that we will definitely return.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I went here with my wife's family for dinner today. It is a nice, clean little place. We were seated and greeted by our friendly waitress. The menu has a ton of interesting and good sounding dishes. We started with the fried green beans and iovino. The beans were actually pretty good and I would eat them again. The iovino was really bland. The sausage had very little flavor and it really needed some sort of sauce. My main dish was the special fish parm sandwich which wasn't all that good. I got to sample my wife's polenta which was really good. We finishes with strawberry shortcake that was really good. I did not totally love the food but I had a good time. I would actually probably go back but would lower my expectations.