“Many meals”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I have had incredible meals here both lunch and dinner. Great selections on the menu, wonderful service.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Delicious meal! My husband and I both had a great dinner and great service. A little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Had a very nice dinner here. Menu is modern American. Soups are great. If you like traditional French onion soup. This is the place. One negative is the outrageous mark up on the wine list. Cost of a glass is equal to a bottle retail and bottles are marked up 400% at a minimum. Service was very good. Bread was very good. Cocktail list is good.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner with a party of 7. I appreciated that they were very flexible with accommodating our reservation which I only made the day before. The food and service were very good. I had a Bistro salad and the almond crusted chicken. It had a Brie sauce that was amazing. The risotto and spinach were very good as well. My only complaint is that it's very loud. For such a small space I didn't expect that. It was impossible to hear the person at the other other end of the table. I feel liked we yelled at each other all night. I would go back for the food but I wouldn't do it with a large party.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Have had dinner and brunch there recently. I had the duck that was top notch, wife had a seafood special entree that she said was quite good---along with a glass of tart vigonier at a very reasonable price.

Went back for a Sunday brunch that was top notch. Fritattas, awesome smoked salmon plate and a potent and spicy bloody Mary. I highly recommend Bistro 19