21 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$260
PricelineUS$299
Hotels.comUS$299
Trip.comUS$285
2,002 results
All reviews slot machines atlantic city mini bar table games bistecca golf course non smoking mount airy casino valet parking noodle bar guy fieri get away king suite glass bar great weekend indoor pool gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I absolutely love coming here. The beds are a bit firmer than the ones at home. But I’m usually only sleeping once I’m absolutely exhausted. I would say I’m glad that they are allowing more people at the tables again. Cause that was not fun ans allowing drinks and smoking again inside was also a big plus.

I do have to say that the security team is still understaffed and rails Ly profile guests. That has to stop immediately.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mount Airy Casino Resort, Other at Mount Airy Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you at Mount Airy Casino Resort soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Birthday trip for my husband ! One night get away! We enjoy ourselves. I will return in the near future. Advice book ahead of time for best price.great trip! Thank you thank you for this good evening.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean modern rooms I was up grades from Queen to king which was awesome! Staff were pleasant and wished us well and smiled.
Certain precautions are still being taken due to Covid which is a plus. I am not a smoker so I was not excited about smoking ban being lifted.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a good time however there were somethings that could have been better. Room cleanliness and the food at the Market. I would say the food at the the Market was our biggest hardship. It had zero flavor.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback. We are taking note to make sure our guest experience is nothing less than ExtraordinAIRY.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There were some good things about the hotel. But the things they get wrong are b a d !

cold pool
Cold food- long wait time and service times
Dirty Shower - walls in bathroom
Our car was unlocked for almost 5 hours with keys on dash- filled with our belongings waiting for the room.
Casino portion was small.
Starbucks was out of most items.
No refrigerator in the suites- very odd.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are sorry that your experience at Mount Airy Casino didn’t go as planned. Our team has taken note of your review.