“Fabulous experience ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Our first dinner here and it didn’t disappoint.
I found the waitstaff informative and attentive. I always appreciate when after describing the chief specials they tell you the price... and the meal was truly exquisite. The duck confit was perfect. As were the scallops. We loved the dinning room and ambiance.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Quaint, romantic setting with delicious food. BYOB. Our dinner experience was impacted by the Inattentive service and unfriendly , disconnected waitress. Appear to have limited staff for the tables. When it was time to pay the check, the waitress never came back to the table. I mentioned it was a special anniversary when booking the reservation and nothing was done. Very disappointed since the food was wonderful.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I came without reservation and Inn at Phillip's Mill found me a table! I recommend making reservations on the weekend! The bread was warm and my entree was duck. It was cooked perfectly and there were 5 vegetables to make this dinner memorable. The waitress was very knowledgeable and attentive. It is important to bring cash and bring your own wine/drink. I have eaten and stayed here before and it is just as amazing as I have remembered it.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We're staying in one of thed cottages on the property so we have the added bonus of a beautiful stroll through an English garden on the short walk to eat. When you enter the Inn you're immediately brought back in time by the structure itself. The visible beams give the sense that we're eating there back in the 1800's (although it's my understanding you wouldn't want to eat here in the 1800s as it was a barn at the time-the building was later made into a girls school where Margaret Mead was taught). The dining areas (there are several) are lit exclusively with candles (It's not called the most romantic restaurant in Bucks county for nothing).

The food was fantastic. We both had the time and agreed that it was perfectly seasoned and paired surrounded with a sampling of season vegetables.

Service was great, attentive and friendly without being overbearing. All in all a great night.

1  Thank Stu S
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We had dinner on Monday night at the Inn at Phillips Mill. There's lots to like about the Inn.

On this occasion we tried their price fixed dinner, three courses for $25.00. They offered Caesar salad, breast of duck and bread pudding for dessert. It's a byob, do it's pretty good deal. The Caesar salad was great and the duck identical to the one on the a la carte menu.

The service was great. We had another great evening.