“Best Catfish Po'boy Evah!”
Review of Marsha Brown's

Marsha Brown's
Reserve with OpenTable
Marsha Brown's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bridge Street
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We stopped by on a Wednesday for lunch, w/o reservations, and were seated immediately. I was torn between the crawfish etoufee and the catfish po'boy, but went for the catfish, since I make a pretty good etoufee at home. My lunch partner got a burger, which was done to perfection. We had no leftovers.

Service was aces. Although there is a full bar, beer is only available by the bottle. Given what we ordered, cocktails would.have been weird, so yay for the beer.

I'd go back for lunch or dinner next time we're in town.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Just a great vibe.Professional staff. Great decor. Right downtown in historic New Hope.
I They have great facilities for private parties.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

It's not often that you see a church transformed into a restaurant - but Marsha Brown's, which opened in 2003, has done a remarkable job of maintaining the architecture but modernizing and secularizing it for the public. The bar area downstairs is spacious, but it's the dining room upstairs that holds center stage with its remarkable stained glass windows and prominent alter-painting. We shared an unusual crab/cheese cake for starters - my husband got the beet salad, I got the prosciutto with fig and goat cheese - both yummy. We continued the crab cake theme - I had crab cakes - 3 luscious crab cakes - no fillers - and he got the home-made crab ravioli - which had a bit of a kick that we didn't expect, but was also delicious. For dessert we shared the very dense "24 carrot cake" which was heavenly, if you will excuse the pun. A very romantic dinner in a unique setting.

1  Thank everly23
Reviewed 17 September 2015

The atmosphere is absolutely charming in a funky hip sort of way. We had the steak special: a Manhattan Strip Steak which was the center cut of the N.Y. Strip. It was more like a 10oz. Roast just for me! Fantastic!! Our waiter Andre was a credit to hiis craft.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 13 September 2015

If you are looking for a unique dining atmosphere with great food, this is it! The food is delicious. The blue cheese and bacon string bean side is a must try. Filet medallions are melt in your mouth tender. It does get a little loud due to the unique setup of the restaurant, but it doesn't take away from the dining experience. I will definitely dine here again.

1  Thank MarianneSup