“Felt Like Home”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Went there with my family for a nice dinner before Santa's North Pole train ride. We had reservations. When we arrived they had our table ready and a super delicious antipasta waiting for us. We enjoyed wine and delicious dishes. We all split veal marsala (so tender), chicken marsala and chicken parm. All came with plenty of spaghetti and our little guy got pizza. The owners were so nice and we had a very pleasant experience. The price is very reasonable. Definitely want to go back there.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I work for Mercer County Correction Center..This is a great lunch time run in which we place our orders ahead for pick-up. The food is always freshly made and the best in town. Try the fresh soup made to order if you are a soup person in which I am not. But, The service is friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Tangela W
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

We just happened on this place on a girls day out. We had pasta with real homeade "gravy", some of the best I've had in years. Meatballs and ziti were amazing. Great, friendly staff. It's right along the canal and has a real nice outdoor seating area with bar (when weather permits). I would definitely go back when the weather is nice!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We had lunch, sandwiches and pasta fagioli soup, the pork and spinach on a nice italian roll, was very tasty. soup was served hot and very good. Instead of fries I opted for fried zucchini, a nice change. Lunch special was very reasonably priced. I would go back.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Excellent authentic Italian cuisine. You can customize your pasta and enjoy a nice Ruffino Riserva Chianti.

2  Thank f-102jock