“everything was perfect!!”
Review of Centre Bridge Inn

Centre Bridge Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Centre Bridge Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 101 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$29 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Special Occasion Destination
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

we spent one Saturday night at the Inn and loved everything about it...we were able to check in early we stayed in room 5 which was up a grand staircase and felt very elegant...the Inn has several stone fireplaces and antiques all around...it's right on the river overlooking the Stockton bridge which makes for a beautiful setting...we had dinner at the Inn as well...the atmosphere was perfect, very romantic....with a roaring fire, dim lights with fresh flowers and candles on every crisp white table cloth...the filet was a perfect medium rare and my hubby's braised short rib was great as well...overall we loved it all and would highly recommend and will be back for sure

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I had been to the Centre Bridge Inn about 10 years ago for a business dinner. I pass by the restaurant a couple of times a week and noticed a sign for "Locals Dinner: $19.99". Six of us met in the bar for a cocktail prior to dinner (happy hour from 5 - 7:00 p.m. features half price drinks.) The restaurant was beautifully decorated for the holidays but very few of the tables were occupied and the bar was empty. Once we sat down for dinner, our server was friendly and efficient. We chose an appetizer, main dish and dessert from the $19.99 locals menu, which is offered on Weds. nights. First, we were served warm bread. My dinner consisted of a crisp Caesar salad topped by freshly sliced parmesan, scallops and shrimp over goat cheese risotto with green beans, and creme brulee for dessert. Everything was fantastic. However, they did run out of the creme brulee and several of my friends opted for a maple sweet potato flan dessert, which was delicious. While I can't say if their regular menu is worth the extra cost, I'll definitely be back for the Centre Bridge Inn's locals night.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Love the ride north along the river on a beautiful winding road to get there. We usually go in winter to enjoy the big stone fireplace.. The food is always good and the service attentive. This past time we went in April as I asked my husband to take me there for you birthday.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was a holiday weekend and we expected the Restaurant to be very busy. However there were only a handfull of people being served. Staff appeared to be good but service was unbelievably poor with long waits for drinks and meal.
Food was over priced and quality not that great as well. Quantity of food served was also very limited
Will not return or recommend this to anyone who is expecting Good food, great setting or good value.

Very disappointed

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I can't speak for this place when they're super busy, because every time I was there it was a slow night (last time was a Sunday around 5) However, I would say the service is outstanding and the food is delicious. There may not be anything cutting edge about the way they serve/prepare the food but the portions were generous and high quality. Yes they have a lot of competition in the area but this is still one of my old favorites. Also, you can't beat the view.

Date of visit: May 2016