“Amazing BUrgers”
Review of Logan Inn

Logan Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Logan Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Logan Inn, located in beautiful New Hope, was established in 1727, making it the oldest continuously run inn in Bucks County and one of the five oldest in the United States. Dine inside the glass-enclosed porches or in the cozy Fireside Room. In season, outdoor dining offers a wonderful spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, and dinner. Spend your summer drinking at the Outside Bar or in one of our fireside cabanas! With 16 rooms and a prime Main Street location, Logan Inn is the perfect place to spend your weekend in New Hope!
Reviewed 1 December 2016

First time to New Hope. Decided to pop in here for a quick lunch. Great service, Very cozy inside and the best burgers. We all had one and they were yum yum good! Cutest idea they did for the kids is instead of paper and crayons which are wasted the gave the chalk and chalkboards on the back of their menus! Only thing that fell short was the stella beer on tap, it was pretty flat but the easily replaced those drinks with a different beer!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I used to always frequent the Logan in and loved the all you can each brunch. Then it started the price fixe menu and went down hill. I recently read that there were new owners and decided to give another try. So happy we did, the food was delicious and the staff was spot on. We will surely be regulars again!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We sat out on the beautiful porch. Although it was a slightly chilly night, they had heaters going that kept it comfortable. The food was excellent. I especially enjoyed the French onion soup, as did the three other people I was with. I had the French dip for my entree. My only complaint would be that they were a bit skimpy on the au jous.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

We went to the Logan Inn for drinks. It is a very pleasant place. The drinks were generous and the derive was attentive

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We had a delightful lunch at this restaurant recently. The day was warm, so we opted to eat outside. Our server was very friendly and welcoming and was able to answer any questions we had about the menu. She also made recommendations when asked. I had the mussels, which were delicious and juicy. My husband had a salad that looked wonderful and he said was excellent. A nice dining experience.