“The best Asian fusion in central bucks!”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Ranked #33 of 95 Restaurants in New Hope
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Once you go to wild ginger you go back, and back and.. we'll, you know what I mean. We started going there about three years ago, and just love the fresh sashimi. Not only
Is it high quality, but the quantity they give is much greater than the competition. Try the sashimi regular and if you are very, very hungry, maybe the deluxe will satisfy you.
They have fabulous Basel fried rice and the pinaeapple rice with shrimp can't e beat.
Great sushi and Thai food , also. The service is surprisingly fast for a sushi restaurant,
And the staff is polite and attentive. The owner is hands on, and sees that her business
Runs properly.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

After walking up a concrete stairway in a surburban/rural shopping center, we were pleastantly surprised upon entering the front door to find a quite modern, tastefully designed (featuring numerous, large salt water fish tanks!) venue, with warm, yet quite colorful, pin-lighting throughout. We were warmly welcomed, promptly seated in a comfortable & spacious table, and our wines (this is a BYOB restaurant!) were immediately opened by a gracious hostess, Jessica, whom we later determined to also be the restaurant's Owner. The menu is extensive, including Thai, Chinese and Japanese choices, and also includes selections from a fresh sushi and sashimi bar. Our edamame appetizer was, well, somewhat pedestrian, but the pork & chicken steamed dumplings (Gyoza) were outstanding, as was the flavorful (yes, flavorful!!) wonton soup! Our varied & shared main courses included Pad Thai, a coconut green curry meat dish, General Tso's chicken, a large sashimi platter and numerous "rolls". ALL were far better than expected, some quite excellent! For those with a sweet tooth, we finished with large servings of over-the-top coconut ice cream (judging by its "cream" content, I suspect it was Bassett's!). All in all, a most pleasant - and fun - dinner!! (Btw, judging by the long line-up of "take-out" bags at the reception area, this clearly is a local favorite!)

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

When I left Boston, I was very worried about where I could get good sushi. Wild Ginger is the answer! Their lunch combo deal is amazing! They will also do their sushi rolls with brown rice!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Frequent this establishment 2-3 times a month. We order the Lunch bento boxes. A great deal and consistently delicious. Ordered takeout last week. Inadvertentl had received 2 orders incorrectly. Upon notifying the restaurant, they immediately corrected the orders without a problem, and no extra charge. Madison was pleasant and courteous. She expedited the new orders immediately. We will continue to patronize Wild Ginger.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Wild Ginger certainly has its devotees. But I was turned off first by how glossy dark the decor is: Black tables, black floors, black walls, and worst of all black menus: Yes, the menu is inscrutable, all ten single-spaced pages of it, written in white ink on black paper, offering 100+ items to eat! I felt like a school boy with the menu taking a test I hadn't studied for!

FYI, Wild Ginger is BYO.

The booth seating was OK for me but two of my three table mates, who were not tall, sorta had their chins on the table as Wild Ginger's seating is "one size fits all".

What I ordered? Steamed shrimp dumplings were fine. Wild Ginger however doesn't call them "dumplings" in English but offers them in a Chinese spelling. Confusing. My sweet and sour chicken was a disaster: Huge plate brimming with chicken pieces with chunks of pineapple covered with a fire-engine red fruit sauce. It looks like cherries jubilee and tasted more like a dessert than a main course. Flavorless it was, leaving 90% of it on my plate.

Service is very polite, and accommodating. Just be careful what and how you order!