Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
Clarion
US$101
Trip.com
US$97
Booking.comUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
All reviews get away tennis poolside refrigerator lambertville
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2021

We've stayed a number of (week-day nights). EVERYTHIHG Enjoyable: room w/King-size bed, nicely decorated, along with all of the necessary ammenities. Keep VERY clean! POOL IS FANTASTIC, even serving food & drinks!! I wanted to say, that 1 night during our recent stay, there were tornado warning, & flooding conditions in PA. The staff - JUMPED @ everyone's needs - lodging, with vehicles coming in with families (& The Clarion's computer's were 'down'), accomadation - every family! Went home early the next day, due to my basement's flooding/& asked - & was told that they would "make-up", 'comp' the room for another week-day night's stay! THANKS!

Reviewed 22 August 2021

We were working in the area for a few days and chose to stay here despite the reviews. Boy am I glad we did!! This place is fantastic. Due to COVID restrictions they only have a grab and go breakfast. Limited housekeeping etc. BUT, the pool area grill and bar are so beautiful. The staff is so friendly and helpful, Juan the manager is the best! Welcoming, friendly and truly cares about your stay. We enjoyed the inside bar Thurs. Fri. And Saturday. When the piano player is there it’s a blast. It was so quiet you relax and just enjoy. Comfortable beds and bedding. Plenty of towels and pillows. We stayed an extra day because we didn’t want to leave. Defiantly one of our top stays and we stay in motels 265 nights a year. Hate to leave.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Let me start by saying we have stayed at this hotel at least 5 or 6 times over the years. We stayed way back when it was The Raven Inn, The Ramada, Rodeway, and now the Clarion. The hotel ha s never been the Ritz; it’s older and the rooms are small and we’re fine with that since it’s really the only hotel within a few minutes of New Hope. But we NEVER experienced the level of filth that we did this weekend. Literal dirt caked on the moldings in the bathroom, dirty grout and bath tub, etc. We have been customers of this place for a long time, but never again after this last experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Opened the drawer to put away my clothes and found hairs, dirt. Poolside there were chunks of broken cement you had to jump over, lounge chairs with holes. (I have pictures). "Breakfast included" was a paper bag inside of which was an unrefrigerated bottle of water, a rancid orange, dried oats and a "health bar". They advertised a restaurant and bar, both of which were closed and kept dark. Other guests have written of similar experiences. I don't know why the staff didn't think to clean the windows, chairs and remove the lounge chairs that had holes in them.

Room tip: Hotel is unclean. I don't know if there are clean rooms at the Clarion. Worst Choice, bait * switch.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

We booked through Expedia on July 16 for Thursday July 22 for total of $109.89 one night. The hotel to me has been remodeled recently. We had a room with a king bed everything was clean & functioning. The front desk person at the lobby was friendly. I noticed at the bar karaoke was going on at the bar everybody was happy & singing. The pool is nice refreshing couple families clean not really crowded. The one thing I didn’t like the pool closes at 8 o’clock which is kind of early during the summer. You can’t beat the price compared to downtown New Hope which is like NYC. We had one or two noisy people after midnight the floor above. I figured that’s expected it’s the Summer people cooped up because of Covid just wanna have a good time. Definitely will return.

Date of stay: July 2021