“Hidden gem for breakfast and lunch”
Review of Duck Soup Cafe

Duck Soup Cafe
Ranked #24 of 94 Restaurants in New Hope
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2017

edMy mom were headed to a matinee at the the Bucks County Theater and want lunch prior to the show. This restaurant is located just out side New Hope in Logan Square and sort of hard to find. The front entrance is in a hidden courtyard , the back entrance on the far left entrance near the PA liquor store. Nice breakfast and lunch menu. I had the grilled Havarti cheese sandwich and my mom had the turkey club. Both were served on flaky croissants and had a side of homemade potato salad. The place is very small and nicely decorated. There is outside seating in the courtyard if weather is nice. The breakfast menu looks interesting so we'll have to come for another visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Such a cozy little food gem. I have gone to lunch here twice already with co workers. They serve breakfast, lunch and several soups.
The first time I went, the roast beef just came out of the oven, so I chose the roast beef sub with warm borscht soup. It was so good, I over ate. I was trying not to take home the second half of my sub because it was so fresh and delicious. I'm not a soup person, but I am when I go here. The beet soup was really good, a long with the clam chowder and chicken cheese steak.
Second trip we had tunafish on a croissant with chicken noodle soup, and a cheese steak with clam chowder.
We will be going back to visit the husband and wife that do a great job to make Duck Soup a nice and cozy place.

2  Thank david h
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great for lunch or dinner. Home cooked food with European flair. Very casual atmosphere and bring your own wine.

Thank Susan B. G
Reviewed 19 November 2016

My son suggested this place quite awhile ago but it is out of my way but I took time out to have lunch by myself today. I love this place. Nothing fancy but I liked how everyone talked to each other. It wasn't easy to find and I went around the shopping center a couple times before I saw it. Luckily it was a late lunch and only a few people were there. The tables are very close to each other and perhaps if we went at a buys time I might not have been so delighted about my experience. From one corner to the other four guest tables shared a brief summary of how much we enjoyed our food selection. I had a delicious cup of mullonghany soup, ok I can't spell it, can't even pronounce it but it was a big oversized cup full of wonderful flavors. I also had the ham n melted harvarti on crouisant, took half home for my hubby. I want to come back and try this place for dinner. The owner was making my mouth water describing tonight's menu including rack of lamb, filet and crab cake. This is a cute little place with good food. Glad I finally tried it.

2  Thank ShirleyE601
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Definitely a place the locals know about. Small but cozy. Eclectic decor. Casual dining. It took a while to get our meals, but once they were served it was easy to see why. Everything seemed to be cooked to order...freshly prepared and served hot. Home style cooking with a little extra.