“Egg Liscious”

Ranked #23 of 96 Restaurants in New Hope
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2017

A wonderful way to start the day! It was perfect outside so we were fortunate to have been able to seat outside. Its little and cozy and the breakfast menu had lots to offer. Coffee was great, I ordered the rancho omelette, which came with French bread. The omelette had been spiced the way I like it. My friend ordered eggs with Portuguese bread. Apparently it's like an English muffin, a litter sweeeter without the holes. But the owner said it was made by a Portuguesa baker.
The food came quickly and coffee was topped off regularly. Great food, European ambiance and a personable host. We shall return .

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

A very good little restaurant in New Hope. Other than not accepting credit cards, everything 4-star.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

edMy mom were headed to a matinee at the the Bucks County Theater and want lunch prior to the show. This restaurant is located just out side New Hope in Logan Square and sort of hard to find. The front entrance is in a hidden courtyard , the back entrance on the far left entrance near the PA liquor store. Nice breakfast and lunch menu. I had the grilled Havarti cheese sandwich and my mom had the turkey club. Both were served on flaky croissants and had a side of homemade potato salad. The place is very small and nicely decorated. There is outside seating in the courtyard if weather is nice. The breakfast menu looks interesting so we'll have to come for another visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Such a cozy little food gem. I have gone to lunch here twice already with co workers. They serve breakfast, lunch and several soups.
The first time I went, the roast beef just came out of the oven, so I chose the roast beef sub with warm borscht soup. It was so good, I over ate. I was trying not to take home the second half of my sub because it was so fresh and delicious. I'm not a soup person, but I am when I go here. The beet soup was really good, a long with the clam chowder and chicken cheese steak.
Second trip we had tunafish on a croissant with chicken noodle soup, and a cheese steak with clam chowder.
We will be going back to visit the husband and wife that do a great job to make Duck Soup a nice and cozy place.

2  Thank david h
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great for lunch or dinner. Home cooked food with European flair. Very casual atmosphere and bring your own wine.

Thank Susan B. G